You just can't make this stuff up !!!

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
If I was black I’d be working at ups like I am now. Seems to be working out great for my fellow teamsters of color.
It was a song meant to emphasize. It throws a few good jabs tho.

"If I was black the only role models I'm shown are the rich black rappers pushing guns drugs and hos"

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads

I’ll just drop this here rather than start a new thread. “Imposter syndrome”. I wonder if that’s something she created or is 7that a recognized mental health syndrome. The whole video is a joke.

You'll enjoy this video haha

rickyb

1: Mr I'm going to raise taxes on success ( which means basically everybody) Joe Biden had used tax shelters for years so he did not have to pay taxes on his own millions of dollars of wealth . So bottom line he wants everybody to pay more taxes except for himself , typical !!! 2: Major League baseball screws over small business owners in Georgia percentage-wise Georgia has the highest amount of minority small business owners in the country and moves the all-star game to white bred America , Colorado !!! So basically they're helping white small business owners and screwing over the black small business owners !!! Man you can't make this stuff up !!!
how is having money being successful?

this kind of logic is justification for money making evil.

its time to throw out the money changers and redeem ourselves as a civilization and country.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Taken from the local police log;
A person called the station at 2:15 p.m. Monday to report two men were on hydroplane boards chasing birds in the water in the area of Sea Breeze Lane. The caller wanted to know what the law was around harassing wildlife. The party was advised accordingly.

If it is nice tomorrow I should cruise by the same area in a my outboard boat.
I was a little late putting in this year, the weather hasn't been great.

fishtm2001

"It's really shocking and distressing to see estimates suggesting that the gap between what we're collecting in taxes on current tax and what we should be collecting — if everybody were paying for taxes that are due — that amounts to over $7 trillion over a decade," Yellen said in an interview with The Atlantic published on Tuesday.

The big package

"It's really shocking and distressing to see estimates suggesting that the gap between what we're collecting in taxes on current tax and what we should be collecting — if everybody were paying for taxes that are due — that amounts to over $7 trillion over a decade," Yellen said in an interview with The Atlantic published on Tuesday.
Wait something's wrong , we actually agree on something !!! A flat tax across the board , everybody pays !!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I know, those democrats are really cheap bastards about paying their fair share.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

So Starbucks decided that they wanted to throw their opinions on politics and social issues out there. Then, the people who disagree with their opinions post mean comments on their Facebook page hurting their feelings. Now they’re thinking about leaving Facebook because of it. LMAO! Not sure what they expected. Companies need to learn to keep their opinions to themselves.