You Might Want To Reconsider Cheating With A Married Woman

rod

Retired 22 years
Years ago my Dad (who knew the gal I was going to meet was married) warned me that something like this could happen. He was a wise man ---------but I never listened to him. A guys "other head" isn't known for being smart. :-)

El Correcto

god is dead
Years ago my Dad (who knew the gal I was going to meet was married) warned me that something like this could happen. He was a wise man ---------but I never listened to him. A guys "other head" isn't known for being smart. :-)
You should of left a note under the toilet seat for him to see when he lifted it.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Probably cut it off for himself since he apparently didn't have any balls to stand up to his wife about it and hold her accountable. She's no less guilty but he will blame everyone he can but her and will get down on his knees to simp for her. You KNOW she wore the pants in that relationship.

Indecisi0n

Probably cut it off for himself since he apparently didn't have any balls to stand up to his wife about it and hold her accountable. She's no less guilty but he will blame everyone he can but her and will get down on his knees to simp for her. You KNOW she wore the pants in that relationship.
No less guilty? She is almost to blame entirely. The man had no obligation to this other guy. It was the female that let me :censored2: her . I never understood why guys always went after the other guy when the wife cheated.

floridays

No less guilty? She is almost to blame entirely. The man had no obligation to this other guy. It was the female that let me :censored2: her . I never understood why guys always went after the other guy when the wife cheated.
Finally a lucid and intelligent response. Excellent, now go back and be the funny guy.
I'm guessing you've been caught as well?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

How hot was she

rod

Retired 22 years
How hot was she
She was a high school sweetheart that wanted to reconnect with me. She instagated it. I was innocent---:-) She was a good looker and about 20 at that time. I wasn't married. We had never done the dirty deed in high school so I suppose curiosity got the best of her. After I was married about 2 or 3 years she called me again one night when my wife was along side of me in bed. I told her I was happily married and wasn't interested in meeting her again. She said if I blew her off this time I would never hear from her again. I said I guess that's the way it has to be and I've never heard from her since.

Indecisi0n

She was a high school sweetheart that wanted to reconnect with me. She instagated it. I was innocent---:-) She was a good looker and about 20 at that time. I wasn't married. We had never done the dirty deed in high school so I suppose curiosity got the best of her. After I was married about 2 or 3 years she called me again one night when my wife was along side of me in bed. I told her I was happily married and wasn't interested in meeting her again. She said if I blew her off this time I would never hear from her again. I said I guess that's the way it has to be and I've never heard from her since.
So no anal ?