You Might Want To Reconsider Cheating With A Married Woman

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Years ago my Dad (who knew the gal I was going to meet was married) warned me that something like this could happen. He was a wise man ---------but I never listened to him. A guys "other head" isn't known for being smart. :-)
"Just protecting you from slice-o-matic son"!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
She was a high school sweetheart that wanted to reconnect with me. She instagated it. I was innocent---:-) She was a good looker and about 20 at that time. I wasn't married. We had never done the dirty deed in high school so I suppose curiosity got the best of her. After I was married about 2 or 3 years she called me again one night when my wife was along side of me in bed. I told her I was happily married and wasn't interested in meeting her again. She said if I blew her off this time I would never hear from her again. I said I guess that's the way it has to be and I've never heard from her since.
Good news! Here she is! Rod is de' man!

8072868744_900671dac2_b.jpg

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
No less guilty? She is almost to blame entirely. The man had no obligation to this other guy. It was the female that let me :censored2: her . I never understood why guys always went after the other guy when the wife cheated.
Exactly what I'm saying.