You need to take more days off when...

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Why do I need time off, my job is a joy.
2014-09-26-20-41-17-1413400337.png

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I can always tell when the swing driver covering my route does a good job. My customers will ask about my time off rather than say "do you know what so and so did?"
When I walked in this morning three different guys came up to me within 5 minutes and told me the cover guy who did my route burned it up. One driver had an 8 hour day yesterday and driving back to building under 8 hours he saw the cover guy driving the opposite way in his personal vehicle. Another guy said he saw him driving my truck like a bat out of hell down a side street. I had a bunch of stuff today that had been pulled off for a clerk for "need apt" but didn't need apartment numbers, so he obviously didn't feel like delivering them.

As long as he doesn't piss off the customers on my route I don't care if he burns it up because the sups know he is a lunch skipper and is a runner/gunner and they know I'm not. I just wonder when he's gonna learn.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
When I walked in this morning three different guys came up to me within 5 minutes and told me the cover guy who did my route burned it up. One driver had an 8 hour day yesterday and driving back to building under 8 hours he saw the cover guy driving the opposite way in his personal vehicle. Another guy said he saw him driving like a bat out of hell down a side street. I had a bunch of stuff today that had been pulled off for a clerk for "need apt" but didn't need apartment numbers, so he obviously didn't feel like delivering them.

As long as he doesn't piss off the customers on my route I don't care if he burns it up because the sups know he is a lunch skipper and is a runner/gunner and they know I'm not. I just wonder when he's gonna learn.
After an accident probably....not that I wish it on anyone.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I hear ya. I was referring to guys who take dead days and burn up their time. I'd love to do that..but too many days off, I start to get lazy! I still have 5 outta my 6 personals left...I want to carry them over and take an extra week off in March or April.

I'm off the last full week of 3/21-3/28, 2015. Where do you want to go??? Bahamas, mama?? ;)

9.5er

I still have 12 days left to take before Thanksgiving. I looked at my pay stubs last week. I've made 2k more this year than last year.
Got one week of Vac. coming up soon.
Now I'm trying to decide if I want to schedule 5 of those days as a week off or work 4 days weeks.

I still have 12 days left to take before Thanksgiving. I looked at my pay stubs last week. I've made 2k more this year than last year.
Got one week of Vac. coming up soon.
Now I'm trying to decide if I want to schedule 5 of those days as a week off or work 4 days weeks.
Take the week,dont look back. Rest up for peak.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Our also reset 5/1. I only used 2 sick days so far so i still have 3 sick and 5 personal left. I may save those personals until March and take an extra week off before my actual vacation at the end of March.
One of our other drivers actually has the nerve to tell me that he works more than I do yet he was out of his sick/personal days in the first 2 months. And then he takes all 6 of his weeks in the summer too. I hardly ever miss work unless my kids are sick. Long gone are golf days off.
Always bid out all my sick days and optional days for 2 extra weeks of vacation. Send me home unpaid bitches lol.

CHALLY9TX

I've been working 4 day weeks for the past month. It's nice getting the early morning text asking if I want the day off. And it's hard to say no. Have 2 more option days scheduled and thanksgiving week off before everything resets in January.

Sent using BrownCafe App