You need to take more days off when...

ManInBrown

I didn't really realize it until today but I very rarely take days off. I took yesterday off and today I came into every SINGLE business and a few residentials all saying the same thing...We hate it when you're not here.
Most of the other guys in my building take dead days pretty often and burn their time up by the end of summer, but I think this is the first day I've taken since our time reset May 1.

Was flattering at first to hear all that, then somewhat funny....then got old about 2 hours into the day.

Kewl Story Bro. Tell us another

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I WISH we could roll days over in my local, but that is not an option :(

That would be great. Theoretically, over 30 years, one could retire 6 months early.

This is the deal public employees in NJ get. They bank sick days, vacations, etc, and get a huge check at retirement. They get unused time at today's rate, even if the time was from decades earlier. Sometimes, we are talking 6 figure payouts. Of course, many flee for low tax states afterwards.

UPSGUY72

I can always tell when the swing driver covering my route does a good job. My customers will ask about my time off rather than say "do you know what so and so did?"

I love it when I cover routes and the customers say I wish you where on the route all the time instead of the other driver or why don't you just take over this route.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
That would be great. Theoretically, over 30 years, one could retire 6 months early.

This is the deal public employees in NJ get. They bank sick days, vacations, etc, and get a huge check at retirement. They get unused time at today's rate, even if the time was from decades earlier. Sometimes, we are talking 6 figure payouts. Of course, many flee for low tax states afterwards.

My wife's Aunt, who is a REAL Cee U Next Tuesday, works for a school system in Maryland, and never takes days off (cause her "job" is a joke). She has over a year and a half of built up sick time. If she retired now she'd be payed well into 2016.

She's always bragging about it. We all want to punch her, she's such a piece of crap. Come to think of it, her family is from Upstate NY. Must be something in the water