You tell em Donald

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You are missing the point. It's not a question of taxes and spending. It's a question of what we want and whether we (not future generations) are willing to pay for it.

That would be "not much" and "no (I don't know or care)."

I always vote to reduce taxes and funding for anything that isn't an obvious function of government. If it's a vote on public funding for an NFL stadium, I'll vote for it in a heartbeat. Why? If I'm going to be overtaxed so that money can be wasted, I want as much of it as possible wasted on something that will benefit me.

But I'd prefer a machete to the budget.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That would be "not much" and "no (I don't know or care)."

I always vote to reduce taxes and funding for anything that isn't an obvious function of government. If it's a vote on public funding for an NFL stadium, I'll vote for it in a heartbeat. Why? If I'm going to be overtaxed so that money can be wasted, I want as much of it as possible wasted on something that will benefit me.

But I'd prefer a machete to the budget.

Hey, Trumpster. How is your orange buddy going to beat divesting and the Emoluments Clause? Let's see those taxes so he can prove to all of us that he should be our President.

Loser+Loser= 2 Losers.

bacha29

When it comes to the federal deficit Warren Buffet who knows a thing or two about money pointed to the fact that the federal deficit as a percentage of the GDP is the lowest since WWII. Many GOPer's who in the past always carped about the deficit are now pointing to that fact because Trump's plan that calls for a massive tax cut .huge increases in military spending and the largest infrastructure program in history will serve to make the current deficit a pleasant memory

59 Dano

Hey, Trumpster. How is your orange buddy going to beat divesting and the Emoluments Clause? Let's see those taxes so he can prove to all of us that he should be our President.

Loser+Loser= 2 Losers.

You want me to offer a defense of something that there is no proof that it has occurred.

59 Dano

When it comes to the federal deficit Warren Buffet who knows a thing or two about money pointed to the fact that the federal deficit as a percentage of the GDP is the lowest since WWII.

It's not a fact if it's incorrect. It's incorrect.

over9five

Staff member
Loved how President Trump kicked the Mexican president to the curb yesterday! Damn right a meeting would be useless. There's a new sheriff in town, baby!
#americafirst

bacha29

I can't wait for the dramatic increase in the cost of goods. Yay!
No doubt about it . America's love affair with cheap consumer goods is coming to an end along with the days of low inflation and record low interest rates. In fact the Federal Reserve is dropping hints of 3 rate increases just this year alone.