You tell em Donald

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Everything you write screams envy. And that's just it, globalization is killing our working class. Surprised you're against the working man! Here's the thing about Mexico. 400 families control the country. And we're heading that direction. Think it's bad now wait until $500 a month is a very good wage and 3 or 4 generations share the same house. You just can't get past he's rich and a Republican.

I'm not envious at all. I happen to think Mexico is a craphole.Your hero, Rick Perry, provided jobs by granting corporate welfare in the form of free land, infrastructure, and RTW. Many of the companies locating plants in the USA are foreign, as in Honda in Ohio, Subaru in Indiana etc.

How do think Boeing 787 production was lured to SC? Freebies and RTW. Oh, those 35% corporate taxes...they are killing America and forcing globalization. WRONG!! The effective corporate taxes here are among the lowest in the world, with FedEx paying almost nothing in taxes on huge profits. The same can be said for many other large corporations, who still off-shore jobs because it's cheaper and more profitable.

Our oligarch class controls almost as disproportionate a share of wealth as Mexico. hello? Do you see that?

It will be fine

I hate what socialized healthcare does to the quality of healthcare. I won't be using the Mexican system because it's sub par. I'll pay my way in a much more affordable country.

I realized long before the traditional pension was terminated that the U.S. was too expensive for working class fools like me to have a decent retirement. I've been researching since the mid-90's. My preferred areas to retire are in the Balkans and the Caucasus. But Mexico has gotten so affordable lately we'll be there until my dog dies. And might stay if we like it enough. But don't act all high and mighty. You disdain Mexico and wouldn't stoop to live in what you consider is beneath you. You'd actually like it because most expats are raging liberals. And spending my money there helps Mexico. I won't exploit anyone.

You just can't get that way too much money has been spent, way too much is owed, and now the piper has to be paid. The elite of both parties have been setting themselves up to do well no matter the economy, and the rest of us are going to have to settle for much less. Or we can get a President that'll fight for us. Obama sure as hell didn't.
It's that last part I don't understand. Why do you believe trump will fight for you? He's lied to the people repeatedly in easily proven lies. Why do you think he's telling the truth about fighting for the little guy?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If there was anything illegal in his returns why didn't the Dems and the IRS nail him before the election?

Maybe because the Dems never saw them, and the IRS can't be forced to reveal them. Let's see the taxes.

A trump aide has stated today that the taxes will not be released. Why is that, van?

MAKAVELI

Everything you write screams envy. And that's just it, globalization is killing our working class. Surprised you're against the working man! Here's the thing about Mexico. 400 families control the country. And we're heading that direction. Think it's bad now wait until $500 a month is a very good wage and 3 or 4 generations share the same house. You just can't get past he's rich and a Republican.
Globalization hasn't killed American jobs. American corporate greed has.

vantexan

Maybe because the Dems never saw them, and the IRS can't be forced to reveal them. Let's see the taxes.
The IRS in 2012 was working with the White House to deny tax exempt status to Republican PACS. You better believe the White House had access to Trump's returns. If he's done anything illegal the IRS would've charged him long before the election.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I hate what socialized healthcare does to the quality of healthcare. I won't be using the Mexican system because it's sub par. I'll pay my way in a much more affordable country.

I realized long before the traditional pension was terminated that the U.S. was too expensive for working class fools like me to have a decent retirement. I've been researching since the mid-90's. My preferred areas to retire are in the Balkans and the Caucasus. But Mexico has gotten so affordable lately we'll be there until my dog dies. And might stay if we like it enough. But don't act all high and mighty. You disdain Mexico and wouldn't stoop to live in what you consider is beneath you. You'd actually like it because most expats are raging liberals. And spending my money there helps Mexico. I won't exploit anyone.

You just can't get that way too much money has been spent, way too much is owed, and now the piper has to be paid. The elite of both parties have been setting themselves up to do well no matter the economy, and the rest of us are going to have to settle for much less. Or we can get a President that'll fight for us. Obama sure as hell didn't.

OK, so what's the new country? I thought Mexico was GREAT. Will I be envious of the new choice? Please show me your source for the "raging liberal" statement. I don't consider any country beneath me, but I'm not a fan of Mexico. I don't like heat or deserts.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Globalization hasn't killed American jobs. American corporate greed has.

This. America exported it's own jobs. Foreign countries didn't come here and take them away. Just ask Mitt Romney how profitable it can be assisting companies in moving their production to foreign countries.

GOP hypocrisy, and the morons who believe their BS.

vantexan

OK, so what's the new country? I thought Mexico was GREAT. Will I be envious of the new choice? Please show me your source for the "raging liberal" statement. I don't consider any country beneath me, but I'm not a fan of Mexico. I don't like heat or deserts.
You are fighting with unloaded guns. The central plateau of Mexico has one of the world's mildest climates. Have you ever seen "Romancing the Stone", set in Colombia? Filmed in Mexico! And I've been reading Mexico expat forums for 20 years. Probably 4/5ths liberal and they get pretty heated about Trump, Republicans, etc.

Mexico has greatly improved it's infrastructure. Internet has greatly improved. Like American tv? Numerous ways to get it there. American movies in English at the theaters with Spanish subtitles. American chain restaurants in all the bigger cities. American food in the supermarkets. And if millions of illegals can work in the States and send billions of Dollars home, why can't Americans retire there? We've been doing it for generations now.

MAKAVELI

Globalization IS American corporate greed, and British, and Japanese, and Dutch, and.................
They all follow the leader which is us. We are the kings of greed in this world. The state of our society and economy is just the result our lust for power and $. Drumpf won't change that, he'll make it worse.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You are fighting with unloaded guns. The central plateau of Mexico has one of the world's mildest climates. Have you ever seen "Romancing the Stone", set in Colombia? Filmed in Mexico! And I've been reading Mexico expat forums for 20 years. Probably 4/5ths liberal and they get pretty heated about Trump, Republicans, etc.

Mexico has greatly improved it's infrastructure. Internet has greatly improved. Like American tv? Numerous ways to get it there. American movies in English at the theaters with Spanish subtitles. American chain restaurants in all the bigger cities. American food in the supermarkets. And if millions of illegals can work in the States and send billions of Dollars home, why can't Americans retire there? We've been doing it for generations now.

Rationalization?

vantexan

They all follow the leader which is us. We are the kings of greed in this world. The state of our society and economy is just the result our lust for power and $. Drumpf won't change that, he'll make it worse.
Oh B.S.. They all do it because it's cheap labor. No one waited on the sidelines to see what the U.S. will do. The world's biggest Nissan plant is in Mexico. The 2nd largest Volkswagen plant too. Every industrial nation has factories in China.

So tell me which is it? Are Democrats for globalization or against it? MFE rages against Republicans, but Hillary was giving closed door big money speeches to Wall Street. She told a Brazilian trade group she's for open borders. Seems like Republican morons aren't the only morons, LOL.

MAKAVELI

Oh B.S.. They all do it because it's cheap labor. No one waited on the sidelines to see what the U.S. will do. The world's biggest Nissan plant is in Mexico. The 2nd largest Volkswagen plant too. Every industrial nation has factories in China.

So tell me which is it? Are Democrats for globalization or against it? MFE rages against Republicans, but Hillary was giving closed door big money speeches to Wall Street. She told a Brazilian trade group she's for open borders. Seems like Republican morons aren't the only morons, LOL.
BS? Nah brotha. We are the biggest consumer of products made outside of the US in the world. I just laugh at people like you who are just too blind to see reality. The reality is the economy is rigged for people like Drumpf and he will ensure it stays rigged while he's in power. Meanwhile the sheep gobble up his propaganda like it's the gospel.:rofl:

vantexan

Rationalization?
Don't have to rationalize the obvious advantages. The U.S. is a nuthouse. The polarization that is only getting worse is tearing us apart. Too many seem to think they're owed something and want to take from those who've built something. Too many who've built something seem to think they don't owe anything to anyone. And too many want to exploit friction between groups to enrich themselves. Let me off at the next exit please.

vantexan

BS? Nah brotha. We are the biggest consumer of products made outside of the US in the world. I just laugh at people like you who are just too blind to see reality. The reality is the economy is rigged for people like Drumpf and he will ensure it stays rigged while he's in power. Meanwhile the sheep gobble up his propaganda like it's the gospel.:rofl:
Time will tell.

vantexan

And Trump is saying we need to start making those things inside the U.S. again. We'll see.