You Won’t Believe How Cheap This Company Has Become

rown_oser

Same As It Ever Was
DAF49799-AC41-43DE-9A3F-3761F16E2026.jpeg
Their Q4 profits are too disgraceful so an option they’re using is to rent out parking spaces during the day. TF?

JL 0513

Where do they get the $.21 from?

So this is serious? I assume it's in a congested city. So they rent bays out for parking. What happens if people haven't moved out by the time the drivers start returning?

El Correcto

god is dead
Their Q4 profits are too disgraceful so an option they’re using is to rent out parking spaces during the day. TF?
It’s sad that I don’t know if you’re playing or not. This seems so half assed and more of a liability than a profit maker.

Yet it seems like something UPS would do.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Where do they get the $.21 from?

So this is serious? I assume it's in a congested city. So they rent bays out for parking. What happens if people haven't moved out by the time the drivers start returning?

Somebody found that sign and brought it back to the hub to take that picture, come on man it’s clearly a joke

browntroll

this actually does happen seen a hub parking lot rented out, idk what for but someone sent me a picture of a hubs parking lot
full on a saturday night. supposedly it was for a business next door.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
No Layoffs, just 22.4's

"No RPCD shall be laid off or displaced from the classification while 22.4 combination drivers are working in the building."

We haven't even seen the advent, of 22.4 drivers.

My position remains;

Where are they coming from ?

If inside people don't want a full-time RPCD job....

How is the company, going to fill the 22.4 positions ?

-Bug-