You Won’t Believe How Cheap This Company Has Become

opey

I'd keep on driving right out of the state before would pay $15.21+ tax for a half hour of parking.
Where do they get the $.21 from?

So this is serious? I assume it's in a congested city. So they rent bays out for parking. What happens if people haven't moved out by the time the drivers start returning?
thats NYC for ya. thats essentially the only way to park in midtown manhattan

Truck on the left!! They still use those? We just have one or two of the right ones left in our building, now that’s cost saving
Not only the sign you have A 137 and 136 series truck still on the road in New York! I can only imagine what the frames look like on those dinosaurs....

Your automotive department needs to ADA those things.
NYC gets all the old dinousaurs... a lot of the ones on the right still on the road all over NY though. at least my building dont have any stick shifts, but most in nyc still are

Poop Head

Judge me.
thats NYC for ya. thats essentially the only way to park in midtown manhattan

NYC gets all the old dinousaurs... a lot of the ones on the right still on the road all over NY though. at least my building dont have any stick shifts, but most in nyc still are
I wish I could transfer there. They prob don't have Orion

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
Where do they get the $.21 from?

So this is serious? I assume it's in a congested city. So they rent bays out for parking. What happens if people haven't moved out by the time the drivers start returning?
Another one of UPS' "genius" ideas comes back to slap them in their dumb faces that's what.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
All I 'm going to say is that I was in one of our North East facilities today and overheard some Maintenance guys talking.
They were saying the mechanics were reusing the used oil filters when changing oil because they didn't have any on order.
They were also complaining about lack of gloves and that UPS better order some.

This is your Billion dollar company.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
All I 'm going to say is that I was in one of our North East facilities today and overheard some Maintenance guys talking.
They were saying the mechanics were reusing the used oil filters when changing oil because they didn't have any on order.

Multi billion. Like Many multi

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Multi billion. Like Many multi
giphy.gif

For FN Sake, I forgot the FN S at the end of FN Billion !!!!

Last edited:

They can't even afford to give @Future a day off.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Our center of 60 or 70 some drivers currently has 5 supervisors, a dispatch sup, and a center manager on staff.

Seven management members. One for every 9 to 10 drivers.

And we're not supposed to put gas in the package cars until the tank goes below 1/2 so as to save money.

Last edited:

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Our center of 60 or 70 some drivers currently has 5 supervisors, a dispatch sup, and a center manager on staff.

Seven management members. One for every 6 to 7 drivers.

And we're not supposed to put gas in the package cars until the tank goes below 1/2 so as to save money.
Real rocket scientists. It takes the same amount of fuel to run daily whether you keep your tank full or half full.......wtf??