You Won’t Believe How Cheap This Company Has Become

rown_oser

Same As It Ever Was
Not only the sign you have A 137 and 136 series truck still on the road in New York! I can only imagine what the frames look like on those dinosaurs....

Your automotive department needs to ADA those things.
They look like and operate similar to Army tank.
I wish I could transfer there. They prob don't have Orion
We don't have Orion nor do we follow EDD in order, unless the driver had PDS setup EDD in sequence.

rown_oser

Same As It Ever Was
thats NYC for ya. thats essentially the only way to park in midtown manhattan

NYC gets all the old dinousaurs... a lot of the ones on the right still on the road all over NY though. at least my building dont have any stick shifts, but most in nyc still are
Yep. We drive an average of 1-7 miles per day and never more than 10. Just a way for the company to $ave. I prefer the manny's, especially diesel turbo :mcsmiley1:.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Yep. We drive an average of 1-7 miles per day and never more than 10. Just a way for the company to $ave. I prefer the manny's, especially diesel turbo
That's awesome. I still got one. Gonna be a sad day for me when it's gone.

nor do we follow EDD in order,
Neither do I, but at least it's consistent. Like, you can scroll through and see what you have/ don't have. I think of Orion as my personal "stop randomizer"

Superteeth2478

Real rocket scientists. It takes the same amount of fuel to run daily whether you keep your tank full or half full.......wtf??
Actually, I have to disagree with you on that. If you run the truck full on gas at the start of every day, and you only need, say, a little less than 1/2 of the gas to run the route, you get (marginally) less gas mileage because the full tank is heavier than the 1/2 empty one. I'm surprised they haven't started telling drivers to be lighter on the throttle when accelerating to save gas, though.

Last edited: