You Won’t Believe How Cheap This Company Has Become

oldngray

nowhere special
Yes we did. And a new UPS billfold every year. I'm still using a table saw, drill press and grinder that were all safe driving awards. They aren't what you would call contractor grade but they do the job.
Not heavy duty but good enough for occasional household use. I have the drill press and a mitre saw. Probably a couple of other things I hardly ever use sitting in my garage.

rod

Retired 22 years
I had a buddy who got a real nice barbeque grill for 20 years safe driving. It had a broken grill piece on it when it was delivered. The manager ordered him a whole new grill and told him to keep the other one. He got a replacement part at Ace Hardware for a few bucks and ended up with 2 nice barbeque grills. The following year he got the paperwork saying he was up for a 20 year safe driving award - again. He told the manager he already had his 20 year award and the manager said just pick another prize--it would save a bunch of phone calls and paperwork. He got a nice lawn mower then.

oldupsman

I received 3 TV's during my 30 year stretch of safe driving. And Lord knows how much other stuff during
my time. Not to mention the Circle of Honor dinners that were just top notch affairs. Whenever a driver got close
to Circle of Honor Center managers did all they could to make sure he would make it. Because if he did they
would get invited to the dinner too. Had more than one manager tell me those dinners were the best thing
UPS did for anybody.

I received 3 TV's during my 30 year stretch of safe driving. And Lord knows how much other stuff during
my time. Not to mention the Circle of Honor dinners that were just top notch affairs. Whenever a driver got close
to Circle of Honor Center managers did all they could to make sure he would make it. Because if he did they
would get invited to the dinner too. Had more than one manager tell me those dinners were the best thing
UPS did for anybody.
The only thing I seen them do for one of the circle honor drivers , was after the PCM they told them to go home for the day and get paid 8 for it.