Younger Generations...

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Job opportunity for Rickyb.

The enterprising Jerry Martin of Vancouver supplied an answer to that problem by laying plans to open a drug store, cleverly named “The Drugs Store,” at which friendly staffers clad in bulletproof vests and masks would sell legalized 2.5-gram doses of various poisons over the counter.

“The Drugs Store will provide customers with reliable access to safe tested drugs, harm reduction supplies such as unused sterile needles, pipes, etc., and educational information,” Martin’s business plan said.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Job opportunity for Rickyb.

The enterprising Jerry Martin of Vancouver supplied an answer to that problem by laying plans to open a drug store, cleverly named “The Drugs Store,” at which friendly staffers clad in bulletproof vests and masks would sell legalized 2.5-gram doses of various poisons over the counter.

“The Drugs Store will provide customers with reliable access to safe tested drugs, harm reduction supplies such as unused sterile needles, pipes, etc., and educational information,” Martin’s business plan said.
Unbelievable

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Let him keep at it, thin the herd
All of the most atrocious wiring I've ever seen was done by Joe Blow Homeowner. Even if it "works", it's a nightmare to work on and would be failed hard by any inspector worth their salt. It also hardly carries over to commercial or industrial applications.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
All of the most atrocious wiring I've ever seen was done by Joe Blow Homeowner. Even if it "works", it's a nightmare to work on and would be failed hard by any inspector worth their salt. It also hardly carries over to commercial or industrial applications.
Never touching electric :censored2:. Leave it to the pros.

oldngray

nowhere special
You have to admit most old wiring wouldn't meet current codes even if never touched by the homeowner.

oldngray

nowhere special
But it was code when done.
Working on wiring isn't hard but you should have it inspected by a professional to get the official OK when you finish.

Some of the original wiring in my house done by "professionals" was a real mess that could have easily been done better by a halfway knowledgeable homeowner.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Some of the original wiring in my house done by "professionals" was a real mess that could have easily been done better by a halfway knowledgeable homeowner.
Those weren't professional electricians. Those were hacks that do wiring.

rickyb

Banned
My parents home was cheap as can be and just comparing housing prices from when I purchased my first home (2009) vs today I can see this is a ridiculous time to try to buy.
Millennials make the least amount of money yet starter homes are too expensive and rates are making that even harder to afford. I can see why so many are forced to rent or work multiple jobs.
yea its insane. it went bananas here around 2000. has nothing to do with population because when my mom bought it was 1.5x her income and she was a hospital clerk LOL.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1673636779241.png

rickyb

Banned

Thebrownblob