YOUR PAYCHECK

I care

Anyone PT SUP In District seven which is the mid South with Memphis and Nashville please let me know if you were coded wrong for Christmas Day? 95% of us here in The Oak Haven facility were coded personal leave contact HR for Christmas day which nullified our guaranteed 27.5 hours. They are telling me that it’s an Oakhaven only problem and I’m curious to know if this is the truth. They are correcting the problem which is good but there’s a bigger problem than just that. INTEGRITY

Last edited:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Anyone in District seven which is the mid South with Memphis and Nashville please let me know if you were coded wrong for Christmas day. 95% of us here in The Oak Haven facility were coded personal leave contact HR for Christmas day which nullified are guaranteed 27.5 hours they are telling me that it’s a OK even only problem and I’m curious to know if this is the truth. They are correcting the problem which is good but there’s a bigger problem than just that.
is this hunger games

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
were coded personal leave contact HR for Christmas day which nullified are guaranteed 27.5 hours they are telling me that it’s a OK even only problem

WTF? dude change your name if that's real and make more sense. maybe read what ya typed before ya hit post?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Why change my name? I’m not hiding from anything. What’s wrong is wrong, what’s right is right.
Because the person who started the site has asked people not to do it.

"8.) We ask you to be responsible for protecting your own personal information and respectful of the personal information of others. This means not posting your own or any other person's full name, last name, personally identifiable photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. Do not post screenshots or text from private conversations, text messages, email, or any other private communication. This also means your full name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site."

KOG72

I’m full of it
Because the person who started the site has asked people not to do it.

"8.) We ask you to be responsible for protecting your own personal information and respectful of the personal information of others. This means not posting your own or any other person's full name, last name, personally identifiable photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. Do not post screenshots or text from private conversations, text messages, email, or any other private communication. This also means your full name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site."
Damn I thought your first name was Turd

DOK

We all make mistakes .They will make it up to me next year .
That’s not the point. This was intentional to make the numbers look better. Preach that integrity then use a code that’s never been used before here. Mistake my a**

It’s all part of the year end cuts, gotta save money where you can. I waited to cash my last 2 paychecks until today to help them out.