YOUR PAYCHECK

P

pickup

When I found out that UPS was having financial problems , I made sure that the UPS board members would have a merry Christmas by having delivered to each of their homes a Christmas ham.

No one should go hungry on that day.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
You should be posting on the right forum, partners is were management go to communicate with each other. I would say break the new year in with a grievance, but your a PT sup so your kind of :censored2:ed.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Because the person who started the site has asked people not to do it.

"8.) We ask you to be responsible for protecting your own personal information and respectful of the personal information of others. This means not posting your own or any other person's full name, last name, personally identifiable photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. Do not post screenshots or text from private conversations, text messages, email, or any other private communication. This also means your full name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site."

It does not matter if these people change their names or not. It still shows up under the title as who started the thread.

@cheryl @tonyexpress

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Anyone PT SUP In District seven which is the mid South with Memphis and Nashville please let me know if you were coded wrong for Christmas Day? 95% of us here in The Oak Haven facility were coded personal leave contact HR for Christmas day which nullified our guaranteed 27.5 hours. They are telling me that it’s an Oakhaven only problem and I’m curious to know if this is the truth. They are correcting the problem which is good but there’s a bigger problem than just that. INTEGRITY
@Integrity

iowa boy

When I found out that UPS was having financial problems , I made sure that the UPS board members would have a merry Christmas by having delivered to each of their homes a Christmas ham.

No one should go hungry on that day.

I would have gone one step farther and gotten each one of them a gift certificate for a free turkey. You know, really show off that yule tide spirit.

And for good measure, a gift card for $20 for gas at Wal-mart.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Anyone PT SUP In District seven which is the mid South with Memphis and Nashville please let me know if you were coded wrong for Christmas Day? 95% of us here in The Oak Haven facility were coded personal leave contact HR for Christmas day which nullified our guaranteed 27.5 hours. They are telling me that it’s an Oakhaven only problem and I’m curious to know if this is the truth. They are correcting the problem which is good but there’s a bigger problem than just that. INTEGRITY
Please explain more fully how this mistake is an integrity problem.

Thank You.

Returntosender

what does old Jack Burton say at a time like this!? lol
124C46DC-7370-4345-92B9-EF9E3519404D.gif