"Who is it?"
"UPS, I have a package for Ms. Wills".
"Who?
"UPS, package from QVC for Ms. Wills:.
"ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH".

Knock, Knock
"Ms. Wills, it's UPS, I have your package from QVC"
"Who is it"?
"It's UPS, Ms. Wills, there's a package for you".
"Who"?
"UPS, your QVC package is here".
"ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH."

"Ms. Wills are you OK?"
"Who is it?"
"It's UPS, your QVC package is here."
"Who?"
"UPS"
"ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH."

Then, from top to bottom, locks began opening. I had never seen this lady before and was interested in what was on the other side of the door. But as the last lock was turned and door slowly creaked open, I lost my nerve.

"It's OK, I'll just put in your name and leave it by the door, Goodbye."
I did a fast sprint to the car and never looked back.

rod

Retired 22 years
BS squared.

What's the deal Upstate--haven't you ever "surprised" someone sunbathing? I would get a different route if I was you. Part of my route was delivering around many lakes. Catching sunbathers by surprise during the first few weeks of warm weather in the spring was always a thrill. This is the only reason that at a lake home I would always walk around to the lake side of the house if there was ANY chance of surprising someone. I had my day made many times.:wink2: As for someone shipping live ducks as a Birthday joke I can see that happening also. I wouldn't reccomend it though.

Dustyroads

We get boxes of live iguanas going to pet stores via next day air pretty often. They are marked on the outside of the box, and the boxes have little holes in the. The boxes say "live iguanas, do not shake". You can hear the little beggers scratching around in them. The mall car loads down the belt from mine, you see them going down the belt with the air.