Your UPS Application status is "On File"

EliteBuzzy

Looking for some insight here. Does this mean you are in file and when someone quits its your chance to take up the roll? Is it we are going to put you in limbo before you get hired? Will it be so far in the future like mass effect before I get this job? Stuff like that. Sometimes its good to just let you know, we don't need you. Really wanting this job is killing me.

EliteBuzzy

Whats even more painful, is there is no way for me to find the HR Representative to follow up and interrogate, seems like its planned that way.

Box Ox

Really wanting this job is killing me.
Whats even more painful, is there is no way for me to find the HR Representative to follow up and interrogate, seems like its planned that way.

Good God, man. They just don’t need you right now. If your number comes up to be the next piece of meat to move packages, they’ll let you know.

The Company will never give a :censored2: about you or how you’re feeling, so just relax and find something else to do in the meantime.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
stowaway on one of the package cars (hide on the 3000 shelf, roof?) . Hop out and load it up the gut. Nobody will question whether or not you work here.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Looking for some insight here. Does this mean you are in file and when someone quits its your chance to take up the roll? Is it we are going to put you in limbo before you get hired? Will it be so far in the future like mass effect before I get this job? Stuff like that. Sometimes its good to just let you know, we don't need you. Really wanting this job is killing me.
When you applied, did you use that "sensitive" avatar?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Another Buzzy or maybe two...

upload_2018-7-6_7-37-59.png

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Settle down cowboy! I have never seen this company NOT hire someone for preload. You will be back on here in soon enough bitching about what a miserable worthless life UPS has created for you.

Heavy Package

Looking for some insight here. Does this mean you are in file and when someone quits its your chance to take up the roll? Is it we are going to put you in limbo before you get hired? Will it be so far in the future like mass effect before I get this job?

It :censored3:ing means your poorly written, useless application is on file. They don't give a :censored3:ck about you, your situation, you life story, your car repairs or child support issues. When called, show up at 3AM and start loading the GD trucks.

80489b34656e105e6358c9b3759d7517.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It :censored3:ing means your poorly written, useless application is on file. They don't give a :censored3:ck about you, your situation, you life story, your car repairs or child support issues. When called, show up at 3AM and start loading the GD trucks.

80489b34656e105e6358c9b3759d7517.jpg
OMG. If I had to work surrounded by all that I would have a panic attack. Lol.