Your UPS legacy?

Re-Raise

Back to the original topic of this thread. While I don't foresee a bronze statue of me anytime soon, I would like to think I would be remembered with a smile.

I have tried to represent the company professionally even under very difficult situations. I enjoy a smile and a laugh with the people on my route, and consider many of them friends.

I would hope the people who I have worked with over the many years remember me as someone who showed up, and cowboyed up, to get the job done, while maintaining a sense of humor at it all.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
As to the original topic of this thread ... I don't feel as if I need to have a legacy and haven't given it any thought.
I spend as much time with my family and take care of them spiritually, emotionally and financially as I can.
I try to treat everyone else with respect and the same way I would like to be treated.
And to those people who think I have a responsibility to leave a legacy, they can take their insistence that I have a legacy and shove it.
Just another attempt by dip****z to try and control other people.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
As to the original topic of this thread ... I don't feel as if I need to have a legacy and haven't given it any thought...
I spend as much time with my family and take care of them spiritually, emotionally and financially as I can.
I try to treat everyone else with respect and the same way I would like to be treated.
And to those people who think I have a responsibility to leave a legacy, they can take their insistence that I have a legacy and shove it.
Just another attempt by dip****z to try and control other people.

...until I made this post and it pissed me off.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
As far as UPS, I think people such as Jim Casey,Evert McCabe,Charles Soderstrum and George D. Smith have 'Legacies'......... I am a cog in the machine and I have no illusions that shortly after retirement my customers will forget about me,or at best i'll be referred to as 'the other guy' ........as in 'the other guy' delivered here before noon

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I hope to leave a mark as husband, father, friend etc. At work I do the job for the week and they pay me every Friday. When I retire I will be replaced by a gung ho youngster full of piss and vinegar and the cycle will continue.