Yup UPS is screwed this December

clean hairy

Regardless of Orion, we are instructed to work with ups's best interest first. Purposely bringin back missed packages due to Orion is grounds for termination. I hate Orion more than anyone but you cant screw ups to make a point. Ups will always win
I would like to see that hold up at the panel...

Siveriano

This peak at our building has been smooth at least for me so far.
almost 8.5 hours every day with exception of 2 days.
the 2 days over 10 hours was because i choose to help.

Last edited:

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
We have been starting preload at 11pm and wrapping at 10am ALL week -- it is insane !! :online2lo
Pretty fun if you tell me. I've been holding the big ticket items out in stacks and cramming each shelf with at least 40-50 pieces of christmas joy. Most of the extra volume is small s*. This is the first day all week that I got more than 6 hours of sleep after driver helping my assignments.

But even then. I had this stupid binch sup tell me that I could not stack out durring peak this wednesday (Thank god it was only one day) and had me screw up all 4 loads, standing there, being an all-around :censored2:. Some things just never change.

542thruNthru

tenor-9.gif

Smashmouth

We havent had much volume yet. Off before 8 hours twice this week. They are short on helpers and golf cart drivers, but theyve been working the ones we have much more then usual. The usual “you can only have your helper for x amount of hours” is out the window. I guess they are trying to keep the helpers they have happy so they dont jump ship. Still trying to force the local sort part timers to come in on saturday though.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
We havent had much volume yet. Off before 8 hours twice this week. They are short on helpers and golf cart drivers, but theyve been working the ones we have much more then usual. The usual “you can only have your helper for x amount of hours” is out the window. I guess they are trying to keep the helpers they have happy so they dont jump ship. Still trying to force the local sort part timers to come in on saturday though.

I’d tear a golf cart route up

Drive that bitch right up to the front door