10/13 Democratic Debate

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I disagree with global warming being a threat, or even being real.

Our military may be the best, or may not.

As a vet, I think I can make that call.

We are for sure not the largest military.

And I have no clue to how China has advanced in technology wise since they have all the factories that make everything now.
check out quora.com ( questions about our military strength )to find out about military strength. we have 11 aircraft carriers. more than the rest of the world combined. thats just one example. sure china has more boots on the ground but they dont have the equipment to support those troops.

its astounding to see how much strength the US military has.

check out our Navy for example. no one comes close. we rule the oceans.

i could go on and on.

oldngray

nowhere special
check out quora.com ( questions about our military strength )to find out about military strength. we have 11 aircraft carriers. more than the rest of the world combined. thats just one example. sure china has more boots on the ground but they dont have the equipment to support those troops.

i could go on and on.

Military wasn't the issue. It was how unimportant global warming is and whether man is to blame (still merely an unproven theory which is looking weaker all the time as more real facts emerge).

The US easily has the best navy and Air Force. I would not want to get involved in a land war in Asia though.

bacha29

FRiends look. Ask yourself this question. " Just who runs the country? The President doesn't run the country. Congress doesn't run the country. The Supreme Court doesn't run the country. So just who runs the country? The answer...... THE CHAIRMAN OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD. Don't believe me? Then why does every financial market in the world stops dead in it's tracks when the chairman steps up to the mic.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Military wasn't the issue. It was how unimportant global warming is and whether man is to blame (still merely an unproven theory which is looking weaker all the time as more real facts emerge).

The US easily has the best navy and Air Force. I would not want to get involved in a land war in Asia though.
"for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." ( Newtons Law )

thats all i will say about global warming. actually that is a misnomer. they need to call it something else.

human beings effect on the planet ecosystem.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
THE CHAIRMAN OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD. Don't believe me? Then why does every financial market in the world stops dead in it's tracks when the chairman steps up to the mic.
Because she's the financial chairwoman of the world's biggest reserve and markets run on money? Not to mention I dare you to tell me the markets wouldn't pause if Obama gave a speech all of a sudden on Syria tomorrow.

I have a lot of libertarian views. But some of you are so far out in right field I feel like a green party member.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

i could go on and on.
And air power has never held 1 inch of enemy territory without ground troops.

We also had the world's best air and sea power when China sent a million man army into Korea.

Almost shoved us right into the sea.

Sportello

And air power has never held 1 inch of enemy territory without ground troops.

We also had the world's best air and sea power when China sent a million man army into Korea.

Almost shoved us right into the sea.
We were a part of a UN force, our homeland was not being attacked. Do you think we would react the same to a Chinese act of war on the US?

Our military may be the best, or may not.

As a vet, I think I can make that call.

I think you can't.

We are for sure not the largest military.

And I have no clue to how China has advanced in technology wise since they have all the factories that make everything now.

The streak continues:
http://www.globalfirepower.com/

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
We were a part of a UN force, our homeland was not being attacked. Do you think we would react the same to a Chinese act of war on the US?

I think you can't.

The streak continues:
http://www.globalfirepower.com/
By your own link, I stand correct.

By your own link, you are wrong.

How embarrassing for you.

China active manpower: 2,333,000

USA active manpower: 1,400,000

Didn't bother to read your own link?

Sportello

By your own link, I stand correct.

By your own link, you are wrong.

China active manpower: 2,333,000

USA active manpower: 1,400,000

Didn't bother to read your own link?
They have over a billion more people than the US.

Is active manpower the only metric you use?

brett636

I didn't watch much of the debate, but it appears Donald Trump was the winner. The man wasn't even on the stage and is still kicking ass. Go Donald Go!

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/10/14/trump-picked-more-followers-during-debate-all-dems-combined

CRSiHkaU8AAjhTR.jpg

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
300+million people in this country and the people running on both sides of the isle are the best we can come up with? Seems to be a job normal people don't want.

newfie

What's embarrassing is your reading comprehension.

All I posted was that I thought Sanders did the best in the debate.

The rest your ranting is just dribble.

Speaking of which , dribble Is what ended up on Bernie's podium when he was done. Bernie is going to do well . He is promising giveaways financed by big taxes on the super rich. You've got the hate trip and the prize behind door number 3 all wrapped up in one.

A chicken in every pot , gets them every time. Pied piper is playing his music.