11/10 GOP Debate

Sportello

Most people think it was a good debate

That sounds like another Republican lie. I thinks it would be more accurate to say that some people thought it was a good debate, but short on actual solutions.

I heard unchallenged lies by Hillary and Bernie during their debate

Maybe exaggerations in the Dem debate, but you'd have to point out the actual lies. There were lies aplenty last night, which is why the candidates are busy clarifying their statements the day after.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That sounds like another Republican lie. I thinks it would be more accurate to say that some people thought it was a good debate, but short on actual solutions.

Maybe exaggerations in the Dem debate, but you'd have to point out the actual lies. There were lies aplenty last night, which is why the candidates are busy clarifying their statements the day after.
The only thing I clarify is butter!

JL 0513

It was a circus, who are YOU kidding???

The talking over one another, the bullcrap each one was trying to spread while the others tried to point it out, the FACT that each of them wants to LOWER american wages instead of providing a living wage and the same old tired "WE NEED TO GROW OUR MILITARY".... as if our military wasnt the largest military in the world as we speak.

This kind of redmeat bullcrap is the kind of stuff that fills your tummy but is so unhealthy it isnt even funny.

Ben Carson looked and sounded like a complete dope. His inability to sound like he is even awake at the podium is laughable.

Trump got BOOOED several times and that shows his "charm" is starting to wear off.

Carly Fiorinas attempt to stay on talking points is another joke. What that woman is doing on stage is still a mystery.

Kasich, as much as a dope as he is, is probably the most realistic of all the candidates.

Bush, is just as stupid as his brother. He has NO appeal, NO charisma, NO Leadership skills and NOTHING better to offer than his brother did when HE ruined this country.

Paul, is probably the most honest, but even the republicans hate him.

The republicans better have something more than hillary bashing if they even think they have a chance to win the white house. Right now, HILLARY wipes them all out.

The second tier rejects arent even worth talking about. They are kinda like reading morelocks posts or listening to oldgrays observations, so "I" like the rest of America tunes them out.

The debate was a debacle at best with all of them showing how UNPREPARED each of them are to be president of the United States.

As far as showmanship, MARCO Rubio was the most prepared in talking points and tried to stay on them, however, he kept making little mistakes in his verbage, but its hard to remember everything you are told to say.

Good luck with this lot, it will be nice to see the republicans wiped out in November 2016.

TOS.

You are delusional.

I consider Hillary to be Satan's spawn, except a little worse. How you see her as a much better candidate than even the worse one in the GOP field is mind boggling.

JL 0513

The night was loaded with good policy solutions. Obviously, those on the left don't see it because they only believe in government controlled "solutions".

What were the solutions out of the Dem "debate"?

Free.....
Free.....
Free.....
Free.....
Free.....
Free.....
Free.....

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The night was loaded with good policy solutions. Obviously, those on the left don't see it because they only believe in government controlled "solutions".

What were the solutions out of the Dem "debate"?

Free.....
Free.....
Free.....
Free.....
Free.....
Free.....
Free.....
What good policy solutions did you hear from the gop debate?

Anthonysg0113

That maybe people will have to work to earn their keep. I'm not worried at all, there will be a republican president in 2016 regardless of who it will be. The democratic hopefuls are all clowns. Like the one in office presently.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Starting from zero and re-evaluate every dollar that goes out the door and stop wasting....like sending checks to dead people......along with many other things. (Carly mentioned that)

It would be good to weed out all those bad things instead of just throwing more money at them each year.

Remember Obama had a czar for that purpose, but in 7 years we have heard not one word from him.....better check the coat closets in the White House. I wonder where he picks up his checks?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That maybe people will have to work to earn their keep. I'm not worried at all, there will be a republican president in 2016 regardless of who it will be. The democratic hopefuls are all clowns. Like the one in office presently.
You needed a 2 hour debate for that ? I meant specific policies, not rhetoric.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Starting from zero and re-evaluate every dollar that goes out the door and stop wasting....like sending checks to dead people......along with many other things. (Carly mentioned that)

It would be good to weed out all those bad things instead of just throwing more money at them each year.
Agreed. Rand Paul made a good point to that in regards to military spending. That didn't go over so well though now did it.