251 Bomb

You know me...
Maybe you should pay another $115,000 for someone else to do your ULP?

Really? Are you insinuating that a lawyer can un-sign a document which was signed by my predecessor? If that's the case, I'll save the money and just ask the board to subpoena you. That way, you can tell them all about this unsigning trick and I'll get it dismissed from the record.

Gimme Danger

Maybe we should pay officers 130-165k to 'negotiate' bad contracts and secret side deals without member ratification. On top of paying the lawyer 82k.
Oh that's right, we used to do that and voted those do nothing sell-outs out of office.
Maybe you should pay another $115,000 for someone else to do your ULP?

Spongebob1

Really? Are you insinuating that a lawyer can un-sign a document which was signed by my predecessor? If that's the case, I'll save the money and just ask the board to subpoena you. That way, you can tell them all about this unsigning trick and I'll get it dismissed from the record.

Oh,..... That's good,....^^^^^

Just wait a bit, he'll be back, maybe under another name, but he will be back,... He's a sore loser!
Still complaining about M.T and the action slate, have ya noticed not one complaint about J.B or his failures or bloated salary!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Just wait a bit, he'll be back, maybe under another name, but he will be back,... He's a sore loser!
Still complaining about M.T and the action slate, have ya noticed not one complaint about J.B or his failures or bloated salary!
What??????

Wide load change names???????

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Any takers???

Really ?

If there wasn't a market for what TDU is selling, it wouldn't be flourishing today in its 5th decade.

Flourishing ??

Nah.

But, it's good to know....

(In your opinion) they are indeed trying to "sell" something.

It's called "snake oil". :biggrin:

I personally am not, and never have been a TDU member.

Ok.

Did you receive any sort of residuals, from them using your picture on their website ?

I am however willing to bet without having researched it, that TDU has more members today than it has had at any time during it's existence.

We will never know.

Just as....

We will never know the (true) source of their funding.

They don't release those details.

Remember....? ;)

-Bug-

LagunaBrown

Let me get this straight, your threatening to subpoena an anonymous username off a blog?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Still waiting on the number Mr. ULP.

wide load

2 years vs 20? MT is doing pretty well for himself.

wide load

Maybe we should pay officers 130-165k to 'negotiate' bad contracts and secret side deals without member ratification. On top of paying the lawyer 82k.
Oh that's right, we used to do that and voted those do nothing sell-outs out of office.
Well, MT is on track to surpass that based upon year to year. No wonder they got rid of the cars, the car allowance seems lucrative.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Flourishing ??
Nah.
But, it's good to know....
(In your opinion) they are indeed trying to "sell" something.
It's called "snake oil". :biggrin:

"Snake oil" has a very limited shelf life, and an ever shrinking buyer base.
TDU, whether you like it or not is persisting into it's 5th decade and is a recognizable "brand".

Ok.
Did you receive any sort of residuals, from them using your picture on their website ?

I made thousand$ from that trip to Cleveland.

We will never know.
Just as....We will never know the (true) source of their funding.
They don't release those details.
Remember....?

I can't remember what I never knew???
I don't fixate on the "Boogie Man", nor do I subscribe to your McCarthyistic notions.
It was a rhetorical proposal, on an "anonymous" internet site.

Wishing you safe travels tonight on your run.
Stay right of center.

~Bbbl~

10 point

The car allowances back in 2007 and 2008 were 1000 a month. Do your research. And be honest. Wasn't that a slogan of yours?
We never let truth dilute suppositions here.
It's enlightening to take a break from the union "issues" forum and find that when you come back here it's like you never left or missed a post.:sissyfight: