A great big THANK YOU

Laughingitup

I am just here for the laughs
I posted this on the "new peeps" forum but I know not everyone will see it so I am reposting here as well.

I found this site, quite by accident last year. My UPS driver and I started getting to know each other and we could see it leading further so I thought I would learn what I could about UPS so I could hold a conversation with him about his work. I have to say, you guys have CRACKED ME UP!!! I come to this site when I need a good laugh because you never fail. I know what you do is extremely hard work so it is really good to see the sense of humor that is displayed on here. There are a few of you whose posts I really look forward to reading. I created a login just to say "thanks!"

Laughingitup

oh, it's you
OMG...that is sooo funny...but no, I don't need to order any sex toys to get attention from my driver...and I certainly don't need to go on Craig's List to get a message to him about being ready....but I think that driver may be in this city...I have heard about him....

Found this site during peak of last year and can't stop posting, retrieving info, and laughing. I'll be on this forum for as long as I'm with the company. & you're welcome :-)

Laughingitup

You need to talk to the guy who has a crush on his driver, and tell him how you did it.
I am afraid my methods won't work for the mad crusher. I didn't have to do much. I have an unusual name that he couldn't believe was real. That started the conversation. I don't have high hopes for crushed dude. Smh

Laughingitup

Your package is driving a PC?
That takes some balls to do!
Since the package would include balls, I would expect them to be working in tandem with each other...so yes, it would take balls for my package to be driving the PC. I would be a little disappointed to find out they were useless.

I posted this on the "new peeps" forum but I know not everyone will see it so I am reposting here as well.

I found this site, quite by accident last year. My UPS driver and I started getting to know each other and we could see it leading further so I thought I would learn what I could about UPS so I could hold a conversation with him about his work. I have to say, you guys have CRACKED ME UP!!! I come to this site when I need a good laugh because you never fail. I know what you do is extremely hard work so it is really good to see the sense of humor that is displayed on here. There are a few of you whose posts I really look forward to reading. I created a login just to say "thanks!"
Welcome aboard.

Returntosender

597c7097-802e-4eea-86d8-7b72f40e8839_zpssdt5deq8.png