Abortion

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Doubt that. Education is often the reason cited by people for other things. Why not this? Plus good ole fashioned guilt trips are always quite affective. :)

That's what aborted babies look like whether you like it or not.

How exactly do you know what an aborted baby looks like? Is it fully formed as from this obviously biased site, OR is it the "clump of cells" that PP would like you to believe?

It's probably neither.

Overpaid Union Thug

How exactly do you know what an aborted baby looks like? Is it fully formed as from this obviously biased site, OR is it the "clump of cells" that PP would like you to believe?

It's probably neither.
Depends on the type of abortion, how far along the baby was, and the "skill" level of the person that performed the abortion. It is a terrible result regardless. What is your point? Other than attempting to distract from the true issue. Is there an abortion that i don't know about where the baby ends up looking like rainbows and unicorns after they are murdered?

Overpaid Union Thug

Abortions are less than 3% of their overall procedures performed each year.

TTKU
And?

Are the 3% of murdered babies not worthy of consideration?

But I'll humor you and go along for craps and giggles.

That leaves us with an organization that irresponsibly portrays pregnancies and STDs as being "accidents" when, in fact, they are 100% avoidable outside of rape. And they also advocate abortions. They also do very little if anything to promote abstinence and/or waiting for marriage to have sex. In fact.... they do very little to promote "Planned Parenthood". They are a tax payer funded sham and bad example for our nation's teens. They should be defunded.

10 point

I have between 1 and 3 adopted children, in addition to several birth children. I won't give a specific number because it would allow FedEx to know who I am. Several of my kids (or maybe one) might even be from foreign countries that practice infanticide.

So, shut up.
You have between one and three children? Don't you know how many kids you have? You're lying...as usual.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You have between one and three children? Don't you know how many kids you have? You're lying...as usual.

I don't want to reveal my identity. If I say I have x number of adopted children, it kind of narrows it down for them, doesn't it Columbo?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Depends on the type of abortion, how far along the baby was, and the "skill" level of the person that performed the abortion. It is a terrible result regardless. What is your point? Other than attempting to distract from the true issue. Is there an abortion that i don't know about where the baby ends up looking like rainbows and unicorns after they are murdered?

You still don't get it. If the pictures are not of genuine aborted fetuses, you have posted false information with your link. If the site was legitimate, you'd have something, but it isn't. It's kind of like visiting a white supremacist site and asking them for pictures that support their cause.

I'm sure an abortion isn't pleasant, but if you're going to post graphic pictures, make sure your source is accurate, unbiased, and fair. You know, like FOX News.

10 point

You still don't get it. If the pictures are not of genuine aborted fetuses, you have posted false information with your link. If the site was legitimate, you'd have something, but it isn't. It's kind of like visiting a white supremacist site and asking them for pictures that support their cause.

I'm sure an abortion isn't pleasant, but if you're going to post graphic pictures, make sure your source is accurate, unbiased, and fair. You know, like FOX News.
"I'm sure abortion isn't pleasant but........"
equals Sidestep, then validate... Capt. Obvious.
Butchering and/or burning a live human being "may not may not be pleasant" but we'd have to see the pictures of the aftermath so we can dodge that too.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"I'm sure abortion isn't pleasant but........"
equals Sidestep, then validate... Capt. Obvious.
Butchering and/or burning a live human being "may not may not be pleasant" but we'd have to see the pictures of the aftermath so we can dodge that too.

Check with OUT. He's the expert on abortions. He acts like he performs them and has first-hand knowledge. Hey, maybe everyone should just stop having sex.

Overpaid Union Thug

You don't get it because you are focusing on where the pictures came from instead of the reason for them being posted. You hopeless simpleton. LOL! Go shine your Darwin Award. I wonder what your aborted fetus would have looked like. Perhaps EXACTLY like one of those in the pics? I'll wager my pension that it would have.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You don't get it because you are focusing on where the pictures came from instead of the reason for them being posted. Damn Simonson simpleton. LOL! Go shine your Darwin Award.

Sigh. The reason for them being posted is to advance the anti-abortion agenda. The fact that they came from an anti-abortion site makes them suspect. Now go away and worship Onan with your 10x per day ritual.