Abortion

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Roe v. Wade established fetal viability as the point at which the state can begin to impose restrictions on abortion and I'm generally ok with that.

newfie

I would be too if there were restrictions on abortions. restrictions are being removed thus late term abortions and now the open market sale of fetal body parts for profit.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I would be too if there were restrictions on abortions. restrictions are being removed thus late term abortions and now the open market sale of fetal body parts for profit.

Again, the repeating of stories already proven false. There are NO baby parts being sold, and both the videographers CHARGED with a crime, but you repeat it as if it was true.

Abortions have been around since the begining of time. They will always be here. Get over it. When you grow a vagina, then you can share an opinion on what to do with it.

Until then, leave women to make their own choices.

TOS.

newfie

Again, the repeating of stories already proven false. There are NO baby parts being sold, and both the videographers CHARGED with a crime, but you repeat it as if it was true.

Abortions have been around since the begining of time. They will always be here. Get over it. When you grow a vagina, then you can share an opinion on what to do with it.

Until then, leave women to make their own choices.

TOS.

Hard to deny, theyt filmed pp admitting and negotiating the sale of those body parts.

MAKAVELI

So men have no right as to what happens to their baby?
I've seen men absolutely crushed because a woman chose to get an abortion.
Unless medical technology advances make it possible for a man to carry and give birth, no, they have no right to tell a woman what to do with their body. I have also seen women and children crushed when a man decides to have nothing to do with raising that child.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Unless medical technology advances make it possible for a man to carry and give birth, no, they have no right to tell a woman what to do with their body. I have also seen women and children crushed when a man decides to have nothing to do with raising that child.
Your brain should be donated to science.......

Turdferguson

Just a turd
What if the kid looks like this
200w.gif