Abortion

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If it is wrong to kill an adult person, what about a juvenile?

What about a toddler?

What about a newborn?

What about a baby being born an nearly clear of the birth canal?

What about a fetus hours before birth?

Days?

Weeks?

Going backwards in age, when does the person no longer have access to rights as a person?

Once you accept it is wrong to kill a person, it gets very hard to justify it based on age or location in relation to the mother.

The canned answer to this is that it should be legal to abort a baby until it is viable outside the womb. By that logic, killing Stephen Hawking should be legal.
You sound conflicted. You should ask your preacher, he'll probably have all the answers lol.

I think I'll figure it out for myself.
And I'd hope my government doesn't stand in the way of me figuring it out for myself, or anyone else for that matter.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm sure you didn't get a consensus despite your claims. the fact is those planned parent hood officials admitted selling parts on the video , gave detailed explanations on how they preserved the fetus to maximize their profits all on video. Those officials were clearly identified and those descriptions and admissions were with their own voice. And no jollies do not come to mind. the disgust that those folks could so callously take a human life and be protected by this godless administration was probably a more accurate description of my reaction.
Another sucker who believes anything that supports their view. The video makers were good at what they do, and you're proof of that.

teamer

Another sucker who believes anything that supports their view. The video makers were good at what they do, and you're proof of that.

And now you use the wod sucker to describe me. So you admit your argument is weak and does not stand on its own merits therefore its time to resort to name calling?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
do you feel threatened by a man who has dedicated his life to serving god providing you with moral guidance and feedback. Are you afraid you might find out you are wrong?
No, I think it's great people who need religion have that freedom in this country.
I personally don't need someone to pretend they have all the answers, but I understand the need and don't fault people for it.

teamer

No, I think it's great people who need religion have that freedom in this country.
I personally don't need someone to pretend they have all the answers, but I understand the need and don't fault people for it.

I think if you had actually gone through the process instead of assuming you are the smartest guy in the world with all the answers that you would find many men of god will try to guide you and counsel you without preaching to you. You do have to have some humility which so far appears to be missing. God's message has never been about having all the answers but simply about having the humility to understand none of us have all the answers and all of us sometimes need the help of someone else.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think if you had actually gone through the process instead of assuming you are the smartest guy in the world with all the answers that you would find many men of god will try to guide you and counsel you without preaching to you. You do have to have some humility which so far appears to be missing. God's message has never been about having all the answers but simply about having the humility to understand none of us have all the answers and all of us sometimes need the help of someone else.
You're not getting it man. I'm not saying I have all the answers. I'm saying I have none. And I'm saying anyone who says they do have the answers is full of :censored2:. I'm not interested in your god, I've been that route and it's a dead end.

If it works for you more power to you.

teamer

I do have good news for you though my friend. God will never flush you and throw you away like waste material as you will do to that poor embryo that could have lived and grown up and made this world a better place. God will love you and see the best you have to offer no matter how many times you reject him.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I do have good news for you though my friend. God will never flush you and throw you away like waste material as you will do to that poor embryo that could have lived and grown up and made this world a better place. God will love you and see the best you have to offer no matter how many times you reject him.
Pray for me if it makes you feel better lol.