Abortion

teamer

I'm assuming social progress wouldn't go backwards. I don't expect legal slavery to come back.

I think if you keep having planned parenthood selling baby parts and others pushing abortions later and later in term then there could definitely be an outrage that would sail that ship back a little closer to home port.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think if you keep having planned parenthood selling baby parts and others pushing abortions later and later in term then there could definitely be an outrage that would sail that ship back a little closer to home port.
I think if planned parenthood was selling baby parts you might be right. But they're not, and you're a chump for buying into that garbage story lol.

teamer

I think if planned parenthood was selling baby parts you might be right. But they're not, and you're a chump for buying into that garbage story lol.

I tend to believe the folks working at planned parenthood who actually admitted doing so and who were filmed negotiating terms. I'm not sure why you suddenly felt the need to call me a chump. Did I strike a nerve that got your panties in a bunch?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I tend to believe the folks working at planned parenthood who actually admitted doing so and who were filmed negotiating terms. I'm not sure why you suddenly felt the need to call me a chump. Did I strike a nerve that got your panties in a bunch?
Dude, I've been round and round on this site about those fake videos that have been proven as deceptive and false. I'm not going to rehash all that over again. Yes, you're a chump for believing that garbage, sorry if I hurt your feelings.

teamer

Dude, I've been round and round on this site about those fake videos that have been proven as deceptive and false. I'm not going to rehash all that over again. Yes, you're a chump for believing that garbage, sorry if I hurt your feelings.

yea I understand that your side like to say these video's were edited. Are we to say the actual dialogue was somehow dubbed in to the video?
Those officials from planned parenthood were actually filmed admitting to selling baby parts, as well as giving us a detailed explanation of how they preserved the body parts they were selling.

If I have to sugarcoat my words somehow so I don't hurt your feelings let me know.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
yea I understand that your side like to say these video's were edited. Are we to say the actual dialogue was somehow dubbed in to the video?
Those officials from planned parenthood were actually filmed admitting to selling baby parts, as well as giving us a detailed explanation of how they preserved the body parts they were selling.

If I have to sugarcoat my words somehow so I don't hurt your feelings let me know.
Yawn.

8 Hour Day

You insinuated that "social progress" means Roe v. Wade won't or shouldn't be overturned because that would be going "backwards." That's suggests every law passed and every court decision is a good one. That is demonstrably wrong, and if I were bored enough, I could list dozens of examples. The easiest is prohibition... Alcohol went from legal to illegal. That was social progress!!! Then, it was legalized again. Progress!!!

8 Hour Day

If it is wrong to kill an adult person, what about a juvenile?

What about a toddler?

What about a newborn?

What about a baby being born an nearly clear of the birth canal?

What about a fetus hours before birth?

Days?

Weeks?

Going backwards in age, when does the person no longer have access to rights as a person?

Once you accept it is wrong to kill a person, it gets very hard to justify it based on age or location in relation to the mother.

The canned answer to this is that it should be legal to abort a baby until it is viable outside the womb. By that logic, killing Stephen Hawking should be legal.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
If it is wrong to kill an adult person, what about a juvenile?

What about a toddler?

What about a newborn?

What about a baby being born an nearly clear of the birth canal?

What about a fetus hours before birth?

Days?

Weeks?

Going backwards in age, when does the person no longer have access to rights as a person?

Once you accept it is wrong to kill a person, it gets very hard to justify it based on age or location in relation to the mother.

The canned answer to this is that it should be legal to abort a baby until it is viable outside the womb. By that logic, killing Stephen Hawking should be legal.

A fetus isn't a baby.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
when did you start speaking for everyone else in the world? you seem to resort to vulgarity and name calling when you struggle with the material.
We went over this fake video garbage here a long time ago. Why don't you scroll back through this thread if that's what you need to do to get your jollies. Most of us are done with it at this point. It's not a CURRENT EVENT.

teamer

We went over this fake video garbage here a long time ago. Why don't you scroll back through this thread if that's what you need to do to get your jollies. Most of us are done with it at this point. It's not CURRENT EVENTS.

I'm sure you didn't get a consensus despite your claims. the fact is those planned parent hood officials admitted selling parts on the video , gave detailed explanations on how they preserved the fetus to maximize their profits all on video. Those officials were clearly identified and those descriptions and admissions were with their own voice. And no jollies do not come to mind. the disgust that those folks could so callously take a human life and be protected by this godless administration was probably a more accurate description of my reaction.