about to finish my first week

By The Book

Broke the skin on first bite. I've had a couple tetnis shot in the last 5 years. Chihuahua got me on my pant leg today too... Then I threw a couple packages out of the window today because a mut was loose and growling at me while I drove up the driveway. He was ready for a fight too.
Let's just say your no dog whisperer. I would bet you have the record, and if you don't there's always tomorrow,lol.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Broke the skin on first bite. I've had a couple tetnis shot in the last 5 years. Chihuahua got me on my pant leg today too... Then I threw a couple packages out of the window today because a mut was loose and growling at me while I drove up the driveway. He was ready for a fight too.

OMG!

What has the company come to hiring these guys?

rod

Retired 22 years
How much do you think I'll get?

The average dog bite case is awarded about $5,000 depending on how much "pain and suffering" is involved. Don't forget to throw in loss of your companions sexual favors because of the trama.

Indecisi0n

The average dog bite case is awarded about $5,000 depending on how much "pain and suffering" is involved. Don't forget to throw in loss of your companions sexual favors because of the trama.
Who checks to make sure you aren't lying about the sexual claim ?

brownelf

With the exception of the dogs I'd say you've had a pretty good first week. The key to this job is to learn from your mistakes so they're not repeated. If you want to make this a career you'll need to show improvement everyday and try to keep a positive attitude. Don't make excuses if the boss gets on your case, just tell him you'll try and do better each day. Good Luck.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No no no no no no. You do that and the situation becomes your fault. You become the bad guy and your job is at risk. Could even end up on the evening news. Everybody has a camera these days.

If there's an issue with a dog, sheet it NI1/2/3 with dog in remarks, put it in back and keep moving.
I do the same thing. Bag the packages and drop them out the side door.

rod

Retired 22 years

Did you check to see if the dog had had its rabbis shots? (VERY IMPORTANT) Don't take the
owners word for it.
Did you call law enforcement so they could have the dog put on report and if serious
enough impounded for a few days?
Did you fill out an injury report?