about to finish my first week

Deadset

Th
With the exception of the dogs I'd say you've had a pretty good first week. The key to this job is to learn from your mistakes so they're not repeated. If you want to make this a career you'll need to show improvement everyday and try to keep a positive attitude. Don't make excuses if the boss gets on your case, just tell him you'll try and do better each day. Good Luck.
Thanks. Friday was my best day so far. It's all about figuring out the route and organizing. I feel much better. Boss gave me an atta boy

Deadset

Did you check to see if the dog had had its rabbis shots? (VERY IMPORTANT) Don't take the
owners word for it.
Did you call law enforcement so they could have the dog put on report and if serious
enough impounded for a few days?
Did you fill out an injury report?
No I didn't do any of that. I told me boss and he basically brushed it off. I brought it up in a morning meeting

rod

Retired 22 years
No I didn't do any of that. I told me boss and he basically brushed it off. I brought it up in a morning meeting

You need to do all three if you want to cover your own butt and make the dog owners aware that they need to keep their pets under control. P.S.---If you start foaming at the mouth --its too late.