any of you ever "hook up" with customers???

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by coldworld, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Coldworld

Coldworld Well-Known Member

Any stories of getting married to a customer, or dating a "stalker" from your route, etc, etc. :surprised::surprised:

2. Tony31yrs

Tony31yrs New Member

One of my friends had a woman hopper for peak one year. They wound up getting married and now he's hopping on her.

3. 959Nanook

959Nanook Member

I thought that was why singles, divorcees, divorced men, widowers, etc hired on at UPS in the first place.

4. rod

rod retired and happy

No but we did have a feeder driver fired because he "hooked up" with a married woman along his run.:wink2:

5. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

Never tried hookin up on the job, I do it the old fashion way...go to a bar.

6. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

Yeah me too. Or the beach.

7. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

Not many beaches in west Texas, lol. That just leaves the 'ole waterin hole.
    Ya know alot of folks talk trash about bars and people that hang out at bars. However some of the kindest, most generous people I have ever met , I met in a bar. I'll never forget the feeling that came over me the first time I went into a bar.

8. speeddemon

speeddemon Guest

I met a girl in a jewelry store right after I had started driving back in 92. I dated her for about 2 years. She was gorgeous, but was crazy as hell. I couldnt go golfing with a priest without her accusing me of being with another woman. So I let her go and started dating her boss!

9. JustTired

JustTired free at last.......

Why?............Was he a good golfer?:peaceful:

10. ol'browneye

ol'browneye Active Member

A fellow driver was going through a divorce as was his helper. He ended up knocking her up!

11. WyoBrown

WyoBrown New Member

Sometimes I think its the "browns"...an attractant of some sort. Like giant chocolate bars running around town? mmmmmm irresistable to some :wink2:

12. upsdude

upsdude Well-Known Member

Met my wife on the route 20 years ago, we've been married 18 years.

13. edd_tv

edd_tv Cardboard picker upper

driver in our center with two kids by two different drivers

14. aNON

aNON Guest

met my girlfriend 4 years ago on route & i know at least 5 other drivers from my center are married to women they delivered to at one point. My girl says its the uniform shorts that "do it" for her, personally i think i look like an overgrown hairy girlscout but whatever

15. When I was a helper I ended up going out a few times with one of the girls that worked in a building we delivered too.

16. wannabeups

wannabeups Member

ROFLMFAO

17. wannabeups

wannabeups Member

That sounds like a fun center.

18. Dutch Dawg

Dutch Dawg Active Member

Some years back we too had a package driver that would 'hook up' with a married woman over lunch at her home no less. I saw him awhile back, he's on his third or fourth lower paying job since 'resigning'. You gotta wonder if he thinks his noon trysts were worth what he's gone thru since.

19. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

Yeah, I see your point and bars do get a bad rap. I met up with my husband in a bar, after not seeing him for years. I knew he was in town, I saw his name in the paper for getting a ticket. He was with someone else, some floozy. I went up and gave him a big hug and kiss. He got the windshield kicked out of his truck over me. He caught up with me soon after, and still with me. :happy2:hehehehe
    I still love bars, I have one from wichita falls, tx, Brendas bar, It says "I love this bar"

20. wannabeups

wannabeups Member

Boy there are some kinky centers out there.