August 1st will be here soon...

Thebrownblob

Knew it was you two agree monkeys before I even clicked on in.
1681524974353.gif

TeltBender

UPS just bought a company which is essentially a PVD company, can’t remember what it was called, my dad who is non union at UPS was telling me about it. Carol wants to bust up the union plain as day

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
UPS just bought a company which is essentially a PVD company, can’t remember what it was called, my dad who is non union at UPS was telling me about it. Carol wants to bust up the union plain as day
Afraid we’re gonna need a little more than that.

Thebrownblob

Roadie

ManInBrown

Anyone think UPS is possibly factoring in Brandon forcing us back to work and that’s why they’ve been so lackadaisical and nonchalant in negotiations so far? Just a thought. Then they jam a 💩 sandwich down our throats when we have our balls clipped? People are delusional if they don’t think Grandpa Joe won’t force us back. This administration is the farthest thing from the working man and woman’s friend. They are the party of Hollyweird elitists.

Cowboy Mac

Would you unload and sort packages for 3 or 4 hours and then deliver out of your own vehicle for 8 to 10 hours for $45 and hour plus OT. I know a ton of people that would.
That is an Unfair Labor Practice for the company to offer scabs any pay or benefits above what the contract entitles them to. To do so is illegal.

Cowboy Mac

If they think they can do this there in for a rude awakening.
There is no way UPS can handle a strike. Right now, our management team can’t even manage their operation, let alone perform the work.

Just the other week we had a route sitting until 4 PM when they realized the dispatcher went home without checking to see if all the routes were covered and on road.

On Mondays, they can’t get the lineup right. We got rural route drivers in natural gas P1200s on a 180 mile route. Then we got bulky downtown routes slammed into Diesel P700s.