August 1st will be here soon...

Michael Scott

There is no way UPS can handle a strike. Right now, our management team can’t even manage their operation, let alone perform the work.

Just the other week we had a route sitting until 4 PM when they realized the dispatcher went home without checking to see if all the routes were covered and on road.

On Mondays, they can’t get the lineup right. We got rural route drivers in natural gas P1200s on a 180 mile route. Then we got bulky downtown routes slammed into Diesel P700s.
That sounds about right. Along with having 20 business stops for a town you havent been to in a year or so and its your whole 8000 shelf.

Trucker Clock

UPS just bought a company which is essentially a PVD company, can’t remember what it was called, my dad who is non union at UPS was telling me about it.

It's called Roadie and it is not to replace us, or even supplement us. It is to compete in the same day delivery market that everyone is getting into.

Carol wants to bust up the union plain as day

I always love the clueless who say that they heard this from so and so. And then go on to repeat it as fact.
Yes, UPS would love to bust up the Union. But, it ain't happening, at least not anytime soon.

Carol already said she wants a win-win for both the Teamsters and UPS. That's what everybody wants.

If she was to force a strike, the lawsuits from the shareholders would never stop. Carol would be fired as CEO by the Board, and she would go down in history as the CEO that tried to burn UPS to the ground. Some legacy, huh?

The Board would replace her and try and salvage what would be left of the Company.

Why would you try and burn down a $5 Billion per year profit Company just to increase your profits by a little? I don't buy it. It would be different if the Teamsters were asking for the world. They are not. Their demands are reasonable, and something that UPS can afford and still net $5 Billion per year in profit.

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
Don’t you worry about feeders. You just make sure the local brings enough sausage wraps.
If your local has sausage wraps and other locals don't, can we strike while being on strike? This just became the single most important issue I've seen. Well, right behind the :censored2:ing vending machines being out of :censored2:ing Cool Ranch Doritos all the time.

TeltBender

Carol already said she wants a win-win for both the Teamsters and UPS. That's what everybody wants.
I always love the clueless who say that they heard this from so and so. And then go on to repeat it as fact.

Get your :censored2:ing head out your ass mate this woman is the single biggest threat to unions across the board, if the teamsters go down, the rest will go down aswell.

Pullman Brown

It's called Roadie and it is not to replace us, or even supplement us. It is to compete in the same day delivery market that everyone is getting into.

Yes, UPS would love to bust up the Union. But, it ain't happening, at least not anytime soon.

If she was to force a strike, the lawsuits from the shareholders would never stop. Carol would be fired as CEO by the Board, and she would go down in history as the CEO that tried to burn UPS to the ground. Some legacy, huh?

The Board would replace her and try and salvage what would be left of the Company.

Why would you try and burn down a $5 Billion per year profit Company just to increase your profits by a little? I don't buy it. It would be different if the Teamsters were asking for the world. They are not. Their demands are reasonable, and something that UPS can afford and still net $5 Billion per year in profit.

The problem is when her definition of a win for the union is different from the Teamsters.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Anyone think UPS is possibly factoring in Brandon forcing us back to work and that’s why they’ve been so lackadaisical and nonchalant in negotiations so far? Just a thought. Then they jam a 💩 sandwich down our throats when we have our balls clipped? People are delusional if they don’t think Grandpa Joe won’t force us back. This administration is the farthest thing from the working man and woman’s friend. They are the party of Hollyweird elitists.
Nice try
Not going to happen
Thanks for playing