Baltimore goes BOOM

Atomic_Smurf

Well there is no video only what the cop said. It looked like he had some injuries, not sure how sever so that supports a fight took place. Just not sure he absolutely had to shoot the guy but in the heat of the moment its the officers call. Moral of the story if don't fight the police, let your lawyer rape them in court.
There was an eye witness.

oldngray

nowhere special
The Fraternal Order of Police has suggested that Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby may not be able to run a fair, impartial investigation of the death of Freddie Gray at the hands of police, in part because of her close relationship with the Gray family’s lawyer.

Just before Mosby announced that charges were filed, the Fraternal Order of Police’s Baltimore City Lodge asked Mosby to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Gray’s death because of her “conflicts of interest” in the case.

“While I have the utmost respect for you and your office, I have very deep concerns about the many conflicts of interest presented by your office conducting an investigation in this case,” wrote Gene Ryan, president of the Baltimore lodge.

“These conflicts include your personal and professional relationship with Gray family attorney, William Murphy, and the lead prosecutor’s connections with members of the local media,” he wrote. “Based on several nationally televised interviews, these reporters are likely to be witnesses in any potential litigation regarding this incident.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...y-conflicts-of-interest-in-freddie-gray-case/

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Nice mayor in Baltimore .
Went straight from liberal college to work in gov't .
Another no real life work experience lock step democrat .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The Fraternal Order of Police has suggested that Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby may not be able to run a fair, impartial investigation of the death of Freddie Gray at the hands of police, in part because of her close relationship with the Gray family’s lawyer.

Just before Mosby announced that charges were filed, the Fraternal Order of Police’s Baltimore City Lodge asked Mosby to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Gray’s death because of her “conflicts of interest” in the case.

“While I have the utmost respect for you and your office, I have very deep concerns about the many conflicts of interest presented by your office conducting an investigation in this case,” wrote Gene Ryan, president of the Baltimore lodge.

“These conflicts include your personal and professional relationship with Gray family attorney, William Murphy, and the lead prosecutor’s connections with members of the local media,” he wrote. “Based on several nationally televised interviews, these reporters are likely to be witnesses in any potential litigation regarding this incident.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...y-conflicts-of-interest-in-freddie-gray-case/
For anyone who wishes for a good career in gov't this move would be a no-brainer .
Why stick their noses into this mess and be ruined when the officers walk free , with back pay .

Sportello

Banned
He was picked up later and reported a smooth ride.
Snowballs chance in hell that these officers will be charged with anything other "negligence in performance of duty".
Wow, you don't follow the news? The driver of the van, Officer Caesar R. Goodson Jr. received the most serious charge: second-degree depraved-heart murder, among other accusations -- including manslaughter by vehicle. All were accused of misconduct and second-degree assault. Three were charged with involuntary manslaughter.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/01/us/freddie-gray-baltimore-death/index.html

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Sportello

Banned
Yep ... meant to say convicted.
Somehow I hear in my head the voice of Francis Underwood saying "I clearly mis-spoke, what I said is not what I meant to say'.

Yeah, convictions are another story, but I like this CA. I'm not sure she wouldn't bring a case she couldn't win. She has another high profile case involving an openly gay, female Episcopalian Bishop. You can Yahoo it. She apparently has no fear of authority, and is VERY smart.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Somehow I hear in my head the voice of Francis Underwood saying "I clearly mis-spoke, what I said is not what I meant to say'.

I am not President but I do have some cufflinks with FU on them.

Yeah, convictions are another story, but I like this DA. I'm not sure she wouldn't bring a case she couldn't win. She has another high profile case involving an openly gay, female Episcopalian Bishop. You can Yahoo it. She apparently has no fear of authority, and is VERY smart.

She is no Obama ... she will have to get a conviction through 12 dumb jurors.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Nope. Better luck next time.

You were wrong when you took out the word "WAS" and tried to make it appear as if the medical examiner excused the officers when in fact he ruled Freddie Gray's death a homocide.

Its amazing to see the lengths you people will go to blame the black guy.

You and the others were WRONG.

6 officers charged with crimes begining with UNLAWFUL IMPRISONMENT.

They had NO REASON to stop Freddie Gray and even LESS a reason to place him in the back of a police vehicle.

Justice will have its day, until then, you can continue your attempts at providing false information.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator: