Been fired ! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

klein

Für Meno :)
What about third world known terrorists? Do you still let them into your country?

Are you talking about 9/11 ? None of them came thru the northern boarder ! NONE ! That was some kind of assumption at one time, and then americans thought to believe in it.
When was the last time you heard a cdn building blown to pieces?
We don't have that here, no Oklahoma, no 9/11, no trains or subways.
And , yes , the no flight list, is international.

Ups_ER

Hmmm.....

LoL!

Insult: To treat with gross insensitivity, insolence, or contemptuous rudeness.

It would only be an insult if he were smart, since its the truth its not an insult.

OK. TOPIC is closed for me. I might have said things I should not have, but stand to what I said. I'm here to make friends not enemies.

Last edited:

Ups_ER

UPS-er I could be wrong but this appears to be insulting language. we also call it a flame here.

Old is not an insult
Ugly is not an insult (might be the closest call to an insult)
Dumb is not an insult
Single is not an insult

Insults ARE WORDS LIKE:******, *****, ****, etc etc.

I flamed KLEIN because he said I could not read, in addition to many other assumptions about me.

I do not see any moderators calling him out, having 'INSULTED' me..

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
well as a fellow jerk id say give him another chance , and im a pretty big jerk compared to him

klein

UPS er:
Lets clear this up, then. Post #1 : 15mths with UPS, not over 10years like you said !
$700 every 2 weeks ! Not every week, like you said !
What should I assume ? Read before you write, or read throughly !

Ups_ER

But you started the flamethrowing with your first post.....

LOL. Yes, because I could not take reading Klein's post anymore, on how he was done with work (so its ok to drink), on how management is taking the bar apart, on how he will collect unemployment (use the money to go take a vacation), on how he will go to small claims court, on how he made copies of fake receipts, etc etc. Really do you want me to give you more reasons for flaming KLEIN?

and as a moderator you are doing a bad job making sure this does not escalate.
** EDIT; IF YOU GO BACK THROUGH ALL THE POSTS, KLEIN WAS 'INSULTED' BY OTHER MEMBERS OF THE FORUM, BEFORE I EVER SAID A WORD.

Ups_ER

UPS er:
Lets clear this up, then. Post #1 : 15mths with UPS, not over 10years like you said !
$700 every 2 weeks ! Not every week, like you said !
What should I assume ? Read before you write, or read throughly !

Klein, I admitted my mistake on the length of your employment, and now I will admit my mistake about collecting $700 every week.

I'm done with you. This was a waste of time.

over9five

Staff member
and as a moderator you are doing a bad job making sure this does not escalate.

Hmmm, you may be right. Should I have banned you when you insulted another member with your very first post?

I'm too tired to ban anyone right now. Please be good for the rest of the night.

Goodnight.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
LoL!

Insult: To treat with gross insensitivity, insolence, or contemptuous rudeness.

It would only be an insult if he were smart, since its the truth its not an insult.

OK. TOPIC is closed for me. I might have said things I should not have, but stand to what I said. I'm here to make friends not enemies.

lol

riiiight

Ups_ER

OK PEOPLE. LETS NOT HIJACK THIS THREAD ANYMORE:

This is Klein's thread, I commented on all the posts that were made. If you do not agree with me that Klein was fired with cause, then great, no problem here.

If you dont agree with me, that making photocopies of a 'fake' receipt is criminal in nature, no problem either.

If you dont agree with me, that collecting unemployment money to go on vacation is wrong, no problem as well.

---------------------------------------------

klein

LOL. Yes, because I could not take reading Klein's post anymore, on how he was done with work (so its ok to drink), on how management is taking the bar apart, on how he will collect unemployment (use the money to go take a vacation), on how he will go to small claims court, on how he made copies of fake receipts, etc etc. Really do you want me to give you more reasons for flaming KLEIN?
I think management had no business questioning the restuarant owner. Maybe you do ?
Maybe you also think it's ok, for UPS to let everyone that gets fired to wait 2 months for thier final paycheck ? And wait even a bit longer for thier Record Of Employment, even though the Federal Law, requires it to be issued within 5 business days,.!!!
Did UPS handle me right, after being fired ? No, not at all !
I don't wish anyone that. Was bad enough to get fired, but then breaking the laws, and making me wait 2 mths, for final pay and papers. Thats not right !
I had the employment office calling me just yesterday, asking if I ever gotten my Record of Employment (they told me 4 times before to call the labourboard). But, I did finally recieve it last week, told them I handed it in.

As to going on vacation. Thats not employment funds. My timeshare is paid for , so is my flight( collected enough airmiles). With $350 weekly gross... don't think any of that is for vacation. Besides, by December, E- Insurance will have long ran out.
Or. I'll have another job by then.

Just think, if you ever get laid off , leave or been fired. I hope you don't need to wait 2 mths, like I had to. That part wasn't fair.

DS

Fenderbender
Thanks a lot , ay?
Its EH!....
I respect Mr Klein in his effort to make his point here.
He learned the hard way.He has his opinions.He does not represent the opinion of all Canadians.
Sometimes I log in to the browncafe and see new people that have strong opinions on certain subjects.Often after finding how easy it is to come out with something they find its been talked about before.

Status
Not open for further replies.