Beer

menotyou

bella amicizia
I didn't say it was bad. There is no 'bad sex'. Just is better sober, that's all. When you are desensitized by a few beers, oh, never mind. There is no 'bad sex'.

over9five

Staff member
samuel-adams-glass.jpg

That's what I'm talkin' about.

klein

Für Meno :)
That's Alaska time, you little bugger ! No where on this continent is it 2 hrs earlier then Mountain time, besides Alaska !

I know you moved, but that far ???

Oh well, atleast you have COLD beer ! LMAO

klein

Boston looks like a little paradise to me :

Where to Drink Beer in Boston

Our writer takes a tasting tour of the city’s best beer pubs.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Boston looks like a little paradise to me :

Where to Drink Beer in Boston

Our writer takes a tasting tour of the city’s best beer pubs.

The best part about Boston, other than Fenway Park and TD Banknorth Garden, is you don't need a car. You can ride the subway (it's called the T) anywhere.

klein

I'm having a Keystone Beer as you 2 folks handle it out :)
Moreluck, I give you credit, you have much more class, and you really don't need to have arguments with that "resident know-it-all" !

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You said the Boston train was called T....they say the Boston train was the MTA in their song . It's very relevent. Oh, and I had the album so I know all the words too !!

The thread was about drinking beer in Boston. I added that the T makes it very easy to get around Boston. You then added that some group from the 50's sang a song about the MTA. What does that have to do with drinking beer and getting around Boston?

Klein, you lost what little credibility you had when you posted the Rape bumper sticker. Rape is a crime of violence and certainly nothing to joke about.