Bin Laden

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I can't remember the name of the Country/Western song but it pretty much sums up my thoughts on the matter.
It goes something like this.......

"....we ain't wrong,
we ain't sorry and
it's probably gonna happen again."

Congrats to SEAL Team Six!

[video=youtube;Ft7ht4BzmPA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft7ht4BzmPA[/video]
With special thanks to trpl!!!

over9five

Staff member
SEAL TEAM SIX DEBRIEFING

Classified: TOP SECRET

Admiral: "Maverick, what happened out there?"

Seal Team Six Leader (Codename "Maverick"): "Sir, we came under heavy fire as soon as we landed. The intel was wrong, sir. We were in a 40 minute firefight!"

Admiral: "Who was it, Maverick? Commandos? The Taliban army?"

Maverick: "No sir, those we could have handled. The intel was all wrong... It was......a mailman, sir".

Admiral: "My God, a mailman! We didn't know Osama had a mailman!"

Maverick: "It was insane, sir. There were only 40 of us. He went postal all over our a&&es. We used over 8000 rounds of ammo in the firefight".

Admiral: "If I had known he had a mailman, I would have had more men for you, Maverick. Another company at least. What did he have? RPGs?".

Maverick: "No sir, just a revolver, but boy could he reload fast! We got him, though!"

Admiral: "Uh, ok... So what happened upstairs?"

Maverick: "Well, I had to shoot an unarmed woman, sir"

Admiral: "You shot an unarmed woman, Maverick?

Maverick: "Yes sir, she came flying through the air at me. I think she was a Ninja"

Admiral: "Ninja, huh...... Maybe we'll just tell everyone Osama pushed her at you....Speaking of Osama, I heard you couldn't take him into custody?"

Maverick: "No sir, he was dressed for battle, no way he was gonna surrender"

Admiral: "Really? Fatigues and gun belts?

Maverick: "Pajamas, sir......but I think they were kevlar pajamas"

Admiral: "Kevlar paja.....Anyhow, how was he armed? AK47, I'll bet"

Maverick: "Bunny slippers, sir. I'm sure he had an IED hidden in the little bunny ears, so I shot him in the head to protect my team"

Admiral: "Nice job, Maverick, There'll be a promotion for you!"

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
lonely-goat.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If Allen West was our President all this crap would have been resolved a long time ago with much less loss of American lives.

Yep, West would have nuked them thar' terrorists and then bombed Meccah for good measure. Then we'd have WW3. God, you Right-wingers are dense.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Do a little research.
I can't hold your hand.

Dont need to hold my hand, but Ill take it as you dont have a clue why you would vote for him.

Alan West, a defense department lobbyist, and former military officer forced to quit his position in the military because he beat a prisoner, is your choice for president? He was convicted of violating military protocol and fined 5000 dollars and forced to retire, rather than face more stiffer charges that could have resulted in a dishonorable discharge.

Yes, he sounds like the kind of leader this country needs.

Another war monger.

Why not just re-elect bush if youre looking for another idiot to run our military.

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I heard it just a little different, he had a local chieftain's actions endangering his troops, so he quickly changed that man's mind, for the good of his men.
That is what is called a leader, placing the troops' well being ahead of his personal ambitions.

"Why not just re-elect bhos if youre looking for another idiot to run our military.".... fixed it for ya

bbsam

Staff member
For those of you insisting that torture, aka enhanced interrogation techniques work, I have a question. Since Steve King and Dick Cheney insisted on bringing it up, do you remember what the arguement was? Wasn't it that torture needed to be used to stop an attack that was "just around the corner"? An attack that was a "ticking time bomb"? An attack that Jack Bauer types only had 24 hours or less to stop? And yet here we are 9 1/2 years later and the torture supporters are trying to claim that their techniques worked. If those techniques worked, we would have had bin Laden in 2003. So how exactly is it that EIT is responsible for bin Laden's demise and not other interrogation techniques?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
For those of you insisting that torture, aka enhanced interrogation techniques work, I have a question. Since Steve King and Dick Cheney insisted on bringing it up, do you remember what the arguement was? Wasn't it that torture needed to be used to stop an attack that was "just around the corner"? An attack that was a "ticking time bomb"? An attack that Jack Bauer types only had 24 hours or less to stop? And yet here we are 9 1/2 years later and the torture supporters are trying to claim that their techniques worked. If those techniques worked, we would have had bin Laden in 2003. So how exactly is it that EIT is responsible for bin Laden's demise and not other interrogation techniques?

They have no answer for this, other than to say BUSH started 2 wars.

Thats the extent of the intelligence, for them.

Peace.

klein

Für Meno :)
They have no answer for this, other than to say BUSH started 2 wars.

Thats the extent of the intelligence, for them.

Peace.

You do realize they will counter with Obama starting war in Libya.

They don't know the United Nations voted upon it, and actually started it, and actually the French were the first to bomb Libya.

But, that's ok.
Atleast my fellowman Hitler won't be blamed anymore for starting the war, it was Roosevelt ! :)