Boycotting RickyB

rickyb

Hmmm, I think most gave him space to say what he wanted. Until he justifies one sides government, purposely targeting and slaughter innocent civilians. Plenty of blame to go around in the Middle East but no excuse for that.
speaking out against govt terrorism is not a crime

govts are not beyond criticism

if you were trapped in an open air prison for 20 years (the age of most hamas attackers) + knowing people who were killed in it, you would be understandably angry

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
LOL. Hamas fires RPGs from inside a hospital and the pathetic liberals are whining about the IDF attacking hospitals.

How stupid can liberals be?

IDF kills 22 terrorists at the hospital and verifies it was a legitimate target.

Thebrownblob

speaking out against govt terrorism is not a crime

govts are not beyond criticism

if you were trapped in an open air prison for 20 years (the age of most hamas attackers) + knowing people who were killed in it, you would be understandably angry
Sure I would want to kill the people keeping me in prison like the guards for the soldiers, but not the innocent people who had nothing to do with it

rickyb

Sure I would want to kill the people keeping me in prison like the guards for the soldiers, but not the innocent people who had nothing to do with it
me too

its in poor taste to throw a party within hearing distance of hte worlds largest open air prison

i learned about this conflict years ago but i forgot alot so it was interesting hearing about it again

vantexan

me too

its in poor taste to throw a party within hearing distance of hte worlds largest open air prison

i learned about this conflict years ago but i forgot alot so it was interesting hearing about it again
Hamas is supported by Iran. Iran right now is not only killing dissidents inside Iran but it has grabbed Iranian dissidents outside Iran and brought them back and executed them. In the U.S. a recent plot was foiled by the FBI to assassinate an Iranian woman living in Brooklyn, NY who has 10 million followers online because she advocates allowing women to go in public with their head uncovered. A young woman recently in Iran was beaten to death by the Iranian morality police for doing so.

This is the world the Palestinians would have in Palestine if they were able to run the Jews out. This is what you're advocating for.

Box Ox

So much attention that they’ll start a whole thread about how his point of view should be ignored and in fact boycotted. Like people are so thin skinned and weak minded that they must be protected from thoughts lest their own faculties melt into formless, tasteless, inert waste. You know. Snowflakes.
Hmmm, I think most gave him space to say what he wanted. Until he justifies one sides government, purposely targeting and slaughter innocent civilians. Plenty of blame to go around in the Middle East but no excuse for that.

Justifying the slaughter of innocent civilians by saying that there are no innocent civilians in Israel.

rickyb

Hamas is supported by Iran. Iran right now is not only killing dissidents inside Iran but it has grabbed Iranian dissidents outside Iran and brought them back and executed them. In the U.S. a recent plot was foiled by the FBI to assassinate an Iranian woman living in Brooklyn, NY who has 10 million followers online because she advocates allowing women to go in public with their head uncovered. A young woman recently in Iran was beaten to death by the Iranian morality police for doing so.

This is the world the Palestinians would have in Palestine if they were able to run the Jews out. This is what you're advocating for.
hamas was democratically elected apparently in the only democratic election in the arab world.

hamas is also supported by israel and america - at some point in time at least, not sure if its still true. i think in 2019 benjamin PM of israel said they should fund and support hamas which i quoted here.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
hamas was democratically elected apparently in the only democratic election in the arab world.

hamas is also supported by israel and america - at some point in time at least, not sure if its still true. i think in 2019 benjamin PM of israel said they should fund and support hamas which i quoted here.
And they haven’t had an election in Gaza since then. That’s very democratic. Sounds more like a dictatorship. Smarten up.

vantexan

And in the Hamas charter they state to not only destroy Israel but to kill every Jew in the world. That was what was elected to lead Gaza.