Boycotting RickyB

rickyb

We do not support genocide here.

Whether a post supports genocide or not is going to be up to the discretion of the moderators.
i never report "kill them all" but i always see it. i never report anything. i should be a mod and casually censor insults. then when these guys get to heaven they know its because of china rickyb's censorship campaign

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
i never report "kill them all" but i always see it. i never report anything. i should be a mod and casually censor insults. then when these guys get to heaven they know its because of china rickyb's censorship campaign
Kill all terrorists.

rickyb

Sometimes you use words and have no idea what you’re saying.
yea like today i was talking to my dad and i said dad govts never pay back their debt, they roll it over. i dont really know what that means, i just have a vague idea. probably means debt on debt which is payable.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Kill them all referring to terrorists?
Kill them all referring to Hamas?

Kill them all referring to women and children in Gaza?

All very different things, Ricky. The only person on this entire site I have seen sympathizing with those hurting innocents has been you.

Private sites have rules. Go call Facebook China for censoring. Or twitter. We're honestly pretty lenient here on what most people can say to each other.

rickyb

Kill them all referring to terrorists?
Kill them all referring to Hamas?

Kill them all referring to women and children in Gaza?

All very different things, Ricky. The only person on this entire site I have seen sympathizing with those hurting innocents has been you.

Private sites have rules. Go call Facebook China for censoring. Or twitter. We're honestly pretty lenient here on what most people can say to each other.
i dont support hurting innocents

i think i heard kill them all as in everyone in gaza - but who knows. im not going to quote it.

Box Ox

So much attention that they’ll start a whole thread about how his point of view should be ignored and in fact boycotted. Like people are so thin skinned and weak minded that they must be protected from thoughts lest their own faculties melt into formless, tasteless, inert waste. You know. Snowflakes.
Hmmm, I think most gave him space to say what he wanted. Until he justifies one sides government, purposely targeting and slaughter innocent civilians. Plenty of blame to go around in the Middle East but no excuse for that.
Justifying the slaughter of innocent civilians by saying that there are no innocent civilians in Israel.
So, one can’t read that, decide it’s a pile of crap and move on?

I understand that leftists don’t see that justification as a problem.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
11135040V6hAGrTS.gif

Thebrownblob

i never said "justify". you can search for similar words as justify.

its understandable those 20 year old hamas terrorists are going to be angry.
You say they’re in an open air prison and perhaps that’s true, but why didn’t they use those fancy flying contraptions they made to escape instead of murder?

I mean, if I’m a prisoner, I’m not going to scale a fence and start murdering random people. I’m running for the hills. 🤷‍♂️

Box Ox

Justifying the slaughter of innocent civilians by saying that there are no innocent civilians in Israel.
I understand that leftists don’t see that justification as a problem.
i never said "justify". you can search for similar words as justify.

its understandable those 20 year old hamas terrorists are going to be angry.
Anyone who wants to see exactly what you said during our discussion of this can do so between posts 1,003 and 1,041 of the Israel thread.
i just read it and land thieves are criminals.

You're just saying more of the same. We've already worked through your thinking on the issue in the linked thread.

vantexan

i dont support hurting innocents

i think i heard kill them all as in everyone in gaza - but who knows. im not going to quote it.
Every time it is pointed out to you that Hamas slaughtered a bunch of innocent civilians you repeatedly say yeah but they're in an open air prison. Yeah but they were dancing. Yeah but Israel bombs them. Yeah but...

There is nothing Israel has done that gives excuse for what Hamas did October 7th. And you are supporting a group that would impose a strict view of Islam over the entire land. And the Jews didn't arrive with a conquering army. The United Nations created the country to give all the displaced Jews of WWII a place to go to. Were Palestinians pushed out? Yes. They fought against the arriving Jews and lost. But let's not forget these are the same people who pushed out Christians in previous generations. Who took over the once Christian nation of Lebanon.

Let's get to the heart of the matter. Nothing matters more to the far Left than racism. When you see a white group come out on top over brown people it angers you like nothing else. But you have no grasp of history. Europe ultimately came out on top after centuries of warfare against brown and yellow armies that marched against it and conquered parts of it. The Europeans developed weaponry to fend off the invaders and with, at that time, 25% of the world's population they then started projecting their power around the world, conquering far lands primarily seeking fortune as well as spreading Christianity. It's that dominance and the enslavement of people to supply labor for labor intensive work in lightly populated regions that are the basis today of so much division among us as the past is addressed and some see an advantage in blaming those with white skin for everything wrong in the world. Darker people are used to this end for the ambitions of both brown and white and black people to take advantage of the guilt of people who want to feel bad for doing well while others are poor.

This is the world the Left has created and is the basis for all the riots and crime that are being committed yet excused because, well, white people. By people who have no idea that hundreds of years ago all this was set in motion by greedy warriors who raped and pillaged their way across Central Asian steppes and Middle Eastern deserts into Europe, imposing their will and religion on Europeans.

rickyb

You're just saying more of the same. We've already worked through your thinking on the issue in the linked thread.
its understandable hamas 20 year olds are going to be angry based on what happened to their lives in gaza

i havent heard too much about hte israeli settlers, but they should be paying a fair price for peoples land instead of violently stealing it im assuming with the IDF

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
its understandable hamas 20 year olds are going to be angry based on what happened to their lives in gaza

i havent heard too much about hte israeli settlers, but they should be paying a fair price for peoples land instead of violently stealing it im assuming with the IDF
Kill all the murderers

rickyb

Every time it is pointed out to you that Hamas slaughtered a bunch of innocent civilians you repeatedly say yeah but they're in an open air prison. Yeah but they were dancing. Yeah but Israel bombs them. Yeah but...

There is nothing Israel has done that gives excuse for what Hamas did October 7th. And you are supporting a group that would impose a strict view of Islam over the entire land. And the Jews didn't arrive with a conquering army. The United Nations created the country to give all the displaced Jews of WWII a place to go to. Were Palestinians pushed out? Yes. They fought against the arriving Jews and lost. But let's not forget these are the same people who pushed out Christians in previous generations. Who took over the once Christian nation of Lebanon.

Let's get to the heart of the matter. Nothing matters more to the far Left than racism. When you see a white group come out on top over brown people it angers you like nothing else. But you have no grasp of history. Europe ultimately came out on top after centuries of warfare against brown and yellow armies that marched against it and conquered parts of it. The Europeans developed weaponry to fend off the invaders and with, at that time, 25% of the world's population they then started projecting their power around the world, conquering far lands primarily seeking fortune as well as spreading Christianity. It's that dominance and the enslavement of people to supply labor for labor intensive work in lightly populated regions that are the basis today of so much division among us as the past is addressed and some see an advantage in blaming those with white skin for everything wrong in the world. Darker people are used to this end for the ambitions of both brown and white and black people to take advantage of the guilt of people who want to feel bad for doing well while others are poor.

This is the world the Left has created and is the basis for all the riots and crime that are being committed yet excused because, well, white people. By people who have no idea that hundreds of years ago all this was set in motion by greedy warriors who raped and pillaged their way across Central Asian steppes and Middle Eastern deserts into Europe, imposing their will and religion on Europeans.
i never said they should kill civilians, to be clear its understandable that hamas 20 year olds are very angry and possibly driven crazy already.

israel should stop frequently bombing gaza through its operations, it should allow free movement of goods and people outside of gaza, amongst other things.

im glad you acknowledge the palestinians were pushed out.

i have no idea about european history. i know the jews were discriminated against and they shouldve fought the discrimination in europe and if they wanted to live in palestine they shouldve paid fair price for the land.

Thebrownblob

Maybe you’re being a hypocrite? Would you understand if some of the people who you violently stole land from did the same to you or your family?

rickyb

You say they’re in an open air prison and perhaps that’s true, but why didn’t they use those fancy flying contraptions they made to escape instead of murder?

I mean, if I’m a prisoner, I’m not going to scale a fence and start murdering random people. I’m running for the hills. 🤷‍♂️
well...in nazi germany sometimes the jews killed as many nazis as they could on their way out including civilians unfortunately. the mentality was "if im going to die, im going to take as many of you with me"

in america you had a famous slave rebellion which led to the civil war. i forget the name of the rebellion, but anyways it brought attention to the issue of slavery and even though the short term conditions got worse with whites becoming even more violent afterwards, it led to the civil war. again, no justification for killing civilians.

this is norm finkelstein. id be interested to hear other perspectives on it. ive listened to some chris hedges, Ilan pappe and noam chomskys older stuff (i think jedi master is dying). no one is defending killing civilians or hamas.