BrownCafe for you....

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
How do you bust Ovahs stones Dracula!! He is only reminding you of the TOS here !! He does have thick skin,on here as well as in person !!But dont ever insult Clint Eastwood !! he dosn't evaen take it well if you laugh at his mule !!!! Apologize To My Mule - YouTube

moreluck

golden ticket member
Do you read 3000 posts when you post on Good Quotes?????
I've not got the time to read 5o posts....I responded to a comment, so it doesn't matter what the first post said, they all morph.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I don't even read that thread, let alone post there.

I've not got the time to read 5o posts....I responded to a comment, so it doesn't matter what the first post said, they all morph.

Breast cancer was not mentioned once in this thread.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Why do women feel the need to hide it if God forbid we ever have to adjust things? I adjust them all the time, breasts, not gonads, no one ever says a word.
But for a moment they are dumbfounded. Probably forget all phone numbers and such.

It is so true!!

menotyou

bella amicizia

I don't even read that thread, let alone post there.

Breast cancer was not mentioned once in this thread.
His world revolves around this place.

menotyou

bella amicizia
...whereas yours revolves around the delusion of returning to a job that you are no longer physically able to perform....I will be back to work on Monday....you will still be here...
It's a delusion that UPS, Liberty Mutual and my FT Therapist seems to be under, as well, then. Do you think I am paying for all of this? I have been working or this company long enough to know how skilled they are at getting rid of you, if they want to. You are the one who is delusional.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
old bill kicked some arse
399005_518416614854443_614110751_n.jpeg

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
BUT, guess whose ears will be burning??
Speaking of EARS, not that it has been mentioned but I punished my self for insomnia, by watching Barrys speech. Maybe it was the beer, or the speech, or insomnia, or aural flucuation :happy-very:But as the speech went on and I was not watching it in real time....it seems his ears grew. Kinda like a pinocchio effect except with ears. I dunno.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
...whereas yours revolves around the delusion of returning to a job that you are no longer physically able to perform....I will be back to work on Monday....you will still be here...
Maybe its just me, I thought this was a rude statement. Doesnt violate TOS, but rude to treat a fellow worker, with those kinda remarks. Just my two cents move on.But I digress after reading the whole thing, the revolves comment was not called for either, but you guys continue your hate each other thing,.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
No, it's not just you! He's rude to most women........that's his 'mo'
Well I can honestly say, he has never been rude to me. Ive seen ya all go at it for a while. When someone grates my gears I get as far as I can away from them. Never to be heard from again.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well I can honestly say, he has never been rude to me. Ive seen ya all go at it for a while. When someone grates my gears I get as far as I can away from them. Never to be heard from again.
I will always stand up to his kind. I won't take that crap!!