browncafe.org

over9five

Staff member

The cat may be going on vacation,
but that does not mean that the mice will have free range in the house.

From what I've been hearing, it's not the members who Cheryl will have to worry about.........

It's the Mods.

Watch out people! Big changes are 'acomin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

705red

Browncafe Steward
I made a joke about cheryl leaving me in charge and the post got deleted. I've never been that sensitive here.

Maybe it just got moved to teh joke section in lighten ups, since that is the funniest thing I have heard all week. LMFAO!!!:st_patrick:

DS

Fenderbender
I know you have a sense of humor,and I do too,what bugged me is that this thread was about the cruise,not how much you hate klein.

tieguy

Banned
I know you have a sense of humor,and I do too,what bugged me is that this thread was about the cruise,not how much you hate klein.

didnt say I hated klein, told him to behave.

Kind of interesting you took that position. there is not a thread out there that Klein has not jacked.

I'd be thrilled to death to see him get reigned in for once.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Im not seeing too many pics, could it be they have really left us behind, or did the smart thing and said, time is short we will post them later?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm surprised by the lack of pics too. The ship is scheduled to pull from the dock at 4PM, I hope they don't still have that stupid Carnival custom of holding the Muster Drill at the same time. One of the things I liked about cruising is standing on your balcony and watch the boat pull away or come in to dock. Now would be the time to send us some pictures from a cell phone before the ship gets out of range.

Last edited:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
As much as I love my BC if I was on a cruise, I doubt if I would worry about sending to those who are not. JMHO

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Tieguy:
If you banished the SN's that you say, why can you still see their Post's which you reply too?
I'm wondering how this BC thing works.

tieguy

Banned
Tieguy:
If you banished the SN's that you say, why can you still see their Post's which you reply too?
I'm wondering how this BC thing works.

you see that they made a post you cant see what they posted. unless you're not logged in then you see the entire post. Its not the best system but I guess its the best you can do with the software.

back on topic. We're not getting many posts from the cruise, I guess its difficult getting the information out?