California

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Liquid is falling from the sky and there is rumbling along with it !!
images

You chose the wrong floor.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Red ink could kill Covered California

This is the year Covered California is supposed to become completely self-sustaining.
Indeed, there’s no more money coming from Washington after the state exhausts the $1.1 billion it received from the federal government to get the Obamacare exchange up and running.
And state law prohibits Sacramento from spending any money to keep the exchange afloat.
Covered California’s enrollment growth for 2015 was a mere 1 percent, according to a study this month by Avalere Health. That was worst than all but two other state exchanges. Meanwhile, California’s Obamacare exchange managed to retain only 65 percent of previous enrollees, the nation’s fourth-lowest re-enrollment rate.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/california-658869-covered-state.html

Thanks to Governor Jerry Brown, our state is doing just fine now, thank you very much.

Republican Governor Arnold Illegitimate Child Swarzenegger almost killed this state, but Brown brought us back to the BLACK!!

Great job GOVERNOR!

http://www.latimes.com/local/political/la-me-pc-california-budget-debt-recovery-20150805-story.html

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In America's most expensive city THIS is what $350K buys you in San Francisco
  • A dilapidated and tiny two bedroom, one bathroom home is being sold in the Outer Mission neighborhood of the city for $350,000
  • The 765-square-foot wood siding house is being showcased as a 'single family' listing
  • Built in 1906, it is described as a 'distinguished home in need of work'
2C6FCFD600000578-3239257-image-a-20_1442533209668.jpg

2C711ED100000578-3239257-image-a-33_1442536151970.jpg

2C6FCFDA00000578-3239257-image-a-21_1442533435701.jpg

Located in the Outer Mission neighborhood, the 765-square-foot wood siding home only has two bedrooms .
The tiny abode is being showcased as a single family home and costs an expensive $458 per square foot .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
  • A dilapidated and tiny two bedroom, one bathroom home is being sold in the Outer Mission neighborhood of the city for $350,000
  • The 765-square-foot wood siding house is being showcased as a 'single family' listing

Located in the Outer Mission neighborhood, the 765-square-foot wood siding home only has two bedrooms .
The tiny abode is being showcased as a single family home and costs an expensive $458 per square foot .

Be serious.

The "HOME" isnt worth that much money... THE LAND IS. Its about about the LAND.

In SF, the land is the most precious part of ownership. Its almost as expensive as living in NYC.

This aint the "backwoods" bro. Things are different out here.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
California is now the first state to require the taxpayers to pay for sex-change surgery for inmates.

I'd be OK with this if only veterinarians could provide this service !

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
There is no way in hell I would ride this Chinese piece of crap !!!

Subject: China Stepping In to Build Bullet Train From LA Area to Vegas - High-Speed Rail - Curbed LA

http://la.curbed.com/2015/9/17/9920284/china-high-speed-rail-la-las-vegas

Is that because the Chinese are inferior? We could build it here, but the GOP would scream that it would be too expensive, so it gets built there. By the way, the Chinese have a rail system that puts ours to shame. Google the Pudong to Shanghai "bullet train", or perhaps the new rail lines installed in Guangzhou. They are miles ahead of us in high-speed rail technology. Oh, and the Amtrak locomotives (electric high speed ones) aren't American either.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh, and the ridership in CA. is piss poor in numbers. The rail losses money right and left, so let's buld some more.......?

Makes no sense no matter who builds the trains. The Swiss can build them, but if nobody rides the train, it's a losing proposition.

I watch the Amtrak go by with no heads in the window.....unless all passengers are laying on the floor, those cars are near empty. Rush hours too.

MAKAVELI

Oh, and the ridership in CA. is piss poor in numbers. The rail losses money right and left, so let's buld some more.......?

Makes no sense no matter who builds the trains. The Swiss can build them, but if nobody rides the train, it's a losing proposition.

I watch the Amtrak go by with no heads in the window.....unless all passengers are laying on the floor, those cars are near empty. Rush hours too.
You need to take a trip up to the Bay Area and see how much the BART trains are full of riders every day. Nobody rides Amtrak because it's slow and expensive. A bullet train from Socal to Norcal would be full every day.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm in SoCal and the last time I even wanted to go to N. CA. was 14 years ago.......Pebble Beach .

I don't think I'm the only one,

MAKAVELI

I'm in SoCal and the last time I even wanted to go to N. CA. was 14 years ago.......Pebble Beach .

I don't think I'm the only one,
Maybe you need to get on the 5 and 101 and see how many people don't travel up and down the state. You don't get out much do you?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm on the I-5 regularly.......San Clemente to Newport (35 miles). Doctor's appointments keep me running that route.
I don't need to travel up and down the state.....what would be the point?
I get out a lot....I just try to plan carefully and I usually avoid the 'crush'. There's always the unforeseen, but planning usually works.
You don't travel S. bound on the I 5 starting at 4:00 unless you're an idiot.

MAKAVELI

I'm on the I-5 regularly.......San Clemente to Newport (35 miles). Doctor's appointments keep me running that route.
I don't need to travel up and down the state.....what would be the point?
I get out a lot....I just try to plan carefully and I usually avoid the 'crush'. There's always the unforeseen, but planning usually works.
You don't travel S. bound on the I 5 starting at 4:00 unless you're an idiot.
The point is many people do.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Sold for $408,000 .