Cameras

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
CPU.

Package in a tractor trailer.

I passed on CPU day jobs(0700 starts) for any road job(nights). Because of the stupidly tight schedules in rush traffic. Getting bitched at for things you have no control over. Yep.....pkg.

You were scared your whole career
How sad is that

Thebrownblob

Gonna go out on a limb and say they have ways of getting a good idea
They might, but on the other end of the spectrum, you have to wonder what the last crew in charge thought about a turn out like that? How do you even threaten to send people on strike who didn’t even vote?

over9five

Staff member
With that being said I would still rather do a cpu run in feeder than driver a package car around any day…without a question.
Pfft. I choose to be a CPU driver. I like seeing people and getting out of my tractor.
No way I could sit on my ass driving for 4 hours...

Trucker Clock

you have to wonder what the last crew in charge thought about a turn out like that? How do you even threaten to send people on strike who didn’t even vote?

Maybe came into play when they accepted the contract even though we voted it down. I mean, 22% even bothered to vote. Maybe the old guard thought the other 3/4 wouldn't even strike.

Call a strike when only 1/5 of the employees voted to strike? Yea , right.

Thebrownblob

Maybe came into play when they accepted the contract even though we voted it down. I mean, 22% even bothered to vote. Maybe the old guard thought the other 3/4 wouldn't even strike.

Call a strike when only 1/5 of the employees voted to strike? Yea , right.
It’s hard to argue if that was their logic. Hopefully people are more engaged this time.

Foreshadowing

If that is what you got out of what I was trying to say, it's a lost cause trying to explain it to you!o_O
Inward facing cameras is a concession. Forward facing cameras is the same as 90% of anything that has to do with driving a truck, car or anything else for an employer now days. I don’t think forward facing cameras are a concession at all.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1685986986150.png

Commercial Inside Release

even though you can snap a pic then take the pkg???
Not really. If you've been in feeder long, the doorstep part of package has changed drastically. Close to 90% of houses have some kind of doorbell cam, and there are also tons of full-on security camera systems. Even if you are at a house without one, there are enough recordings at neighboring houses, that they would probably see you. And, the cameras are no longer private islands... Lots of jurisdictions coerce homeowners to register their cameras with local law enforcement. Also, there are apps like "Neighbors" that share neighborhood camera footage and other BS like a digital neighborhood watch program.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I’m guessing this is to protect the company from claims from customers…even though you can snap a pic then take the pkg???
Doesn't protect from any claims. the only way to protect something is to hand it to someone. The only thing we do is leave it on the porch and leave. Plenty of time for someone to walk up and take it.