Cameras

clean hairy

We've been told time and time again the LYTX cameras have no audio, can someone confirm 100% they do ?
One way to tell is to spend the day rambling about how screwed up orion,dispatches, and anything else on your mind might get their attention.
Be sure to wear a mask so they cannot say they were lip reading!
If they call you into the office in reference to what you were saying, BINGO! Got them dead to rights!

mQJ6AA.gif
Uhhh...yes...I did

qdg2

Maybe…every year feeder turns a little more into pkg…little bit at a time.
CPU.

Package in a tractor trailer.

I passed on CPU day jobs(0700 starts) for any road job(nights). Because of the stupidly tight schedules in rush traffic. Getting bitched at for things you have no control over. Yep.....pkg.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
CPU.

I passed on CPU day jobs(0700 starts) for any road job(nights). Because of the stupidly tight schedules in rush traffic. Getting bitched at for things you have no control over. Yep.....pkg.
With that being said I would still rather do a cpu run in feeder than driver a package car around any day…without a question.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
CPU.

It’s still 100% better than package…anyday.