Can someone get fired for complaining about the supervisors

MajorArmedMan

Today and yesterday at my work, two of my other co-workers I had to work with for a while complained and whined to me about the supervisors being "dumb, and not knowing how to manage" and sounded pretty angry. I didn't say anything, nor did I tell the supervisors because I didn't want to be a snitch nor join it. Are those guys likely to get fired if they keep it up complaining and moaning about the work and the supervisors?.

KOG72

I’m full of it
No,but if you are around long enough you yourself at one time or another will most likely complain.I just wouldn't verbally abuse the supervisor.

jaker

trolling
Today and yesterday at my work, two of my other co-workers I had to work with for a while complained and whined to me about the supervisors being "dumb, and not knowing how to manage" and sounded pretty angry. I didn't say anything, nor did I tell the supervisors because I didn't want to be a snitch nor join it. Are those guys likely to get fired if they keep it up complaining and moaning about the work and the supervisors?.
Are you asking if someone would get fired for complaining to another worker

Are you serious , everyone complains just don't complain to wrong person( someone like you since you said snitch) and to management

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.jpg

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Everyone at ups bitches and moans ....at about ur 25 year mark you won't give it a second thought and likely won't care

Ashell

completely honest answer, it really depends on race. If the sup is black and the people complaining are white they can go after them. If its the other way around, its not worth the hassle. Complaining is one thing, most people have something to complain about. There are right and wrong ways to go about doing it. If you start filing grievances though, they can't retaliate, but they can retaliate. They can bully you, unless you pay the union to not be bullied. You can do everything right, but all they need is a narrative that says you did everything wrong, and if you try to stand up for yourself you are argumentative and not doing what you are told.

You can play the game if you want but its all of UPS management vs you. Your only defense is writing everything and anything down with a pen and paper.

Its okay for UPS to do it, you just cant talk about them doing it.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You can play the game if you want but its all of UPS management vs you.
I love when people pretend it's only Management against union. I moved cross country for a new position this past summer, and from the moment I walked through the door I was treated like a leper by union members. It goes both ways.