Can someone get fired for complaining about the supervisors

I silently curse each supervisor out in my head each day. And, if I complain to a supervisior my complaint is valid. Because I work hard and I will be dammed if I'm busting my ass and your just on the phone texting the wife about dinner.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Brown cafe shouldn't let management in
jkiAeMv.gif

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
My put sup works for me and is basically my right hand man during my day gig (landscaping). We both bitch about management

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I love when people pretend it's only Management against union. I moved cross country for a new position this past summer, and from the moment I walked through the door I was treated like a leper by union members. It goes both ways.

The union/mgt relationship in my center is like night and day from that in Latham/Albany, which is about 150 miles away.

trickpony1

The union/mgt relationship in my center is like night and day from that in Latham/Albany, which is about 150 miles away.

Most podunk extended centers, like yours, get along well.

I'm guessing the Latham/Albany hub is bigger HENCE more supes and HENCE more anger, hate and bitterness.

Future

Victory Ride
T
Today and yesterday at my work, two of my other co-workers I had to work with for a while complained and whined to me about the supervisors being "dumb, and not knowing how to manage" and sounded pretty angry. I didn't say anything, nor did I tell the supervisors because I didn't want to be a snitch nor join it. Are those guys likely to get fired if they keep it up complaining and moaning about the work and the supervisors?.
here is no complaining at UPS.....work as directed

Steamtrain

Today and yesterday at my work, two of my other co-workers I had to work with for a while complained and whined to me about the supervisors being "dumb, and not knowing how to manage" and sounded pretty angry. I didn't say anything, nor did I tell the supervisors because I didn't want to be a snitch nor join it. Are those guys likely to get fired if they keep it up complaining and moaning about the work and the supervisors?.

They can't get fire but if you're heard by that management person it can easily be treated as harassment. They are calling him dumb and putting her/him down, people can get offended. The same goes for a supervisor who decides to smack talk an hourly. Imagine a supervisor saying "that person is dumb, she/he doesn't know how to load." I can see a grievance being filed out of that. Stay out of conversations like that and don't let your mind become poisoned by bitter people.