Can the Union Force Local 89?

Anonymous 12

Non active member
This was the difference, not his dedication or his members resolve.
Their resolve was driven by perceived personal gain and a pep assembly mentality.
don't hate the player hate the game. Look how you motivated your members. They supposedly had everything to lose and more member than my local. Yet you were out voted. Your feeder drivers went into our lunch rooms and spew their crap. Then my big bad ba and his steward went in there and made those guys look like punks. You don't like me because you don't have what I have. A man who sits at the table. A man with a greater understanding than most of the contract.
You got flat you beaten. And your sore. That's a human emotion

Anonymous 12

Non active member
I thought you would be proud of that part?
Are you telling me your local officials weren't helping you with campaigning for then latest vote?
It was a grass roots movement in Cleveland?
It was what the members wanted and they demanded it. They wanted it passed and your going to talk :censored2: about my members??

RealPerson

This was my question also. My hub (Lenexa, KS) runs a shuttle from Lawrence, which is a 45 min. to an hour drive, depending on traffic. Never heard anyone complain. I live 5 minutes away, maybe the Louisville workers either deal with it or work closer to where they live? No other employer provides transport and then pays you to ride it.
What you are not understanding is
The people already drove to Work.
The parking lot is that far from the Secure Facility!
They Have to ride this shuttle once they Arrive at Work!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
don't hate the player hate the game. Look how you motivated your members. They supposedly had everything to lose and more member than my local. Yet you were out voted. Your feeder drivers went into our lunch rooms and spew their crap. Then my big bad ba and his steward went in there and made those guys look like punks. You don't like me because you don't have what I have. A man who sits at the table. A man with a greater understanding than most of the contract.
You got flat you beaten. And your sore. That's a human emotion
Ok, I'll play along (even though I don't dislike you).

Eliminate Local 407 and Local 100 from the election, then what happens to the Ohio Rider?

This is what happens when you compare apples and oranges, you become color blind.

10 point

Make no mistake about it. I know this is a good contract. I live in reality. I'm not a sore loser because I play to win always. When I believe I'm right I will out work you eight days a week. There's a reason I have the reputation that I do. I work hard when others give up and my brain never stops plotting. I never play to lose and I won't. Spin it how you want but my hard work beat your ass.
It's a good contract now that we overrode your yes vote the first time we voted and then they enhanced the healthcare.
Yeah, then you wanted it even more didn't you?
You didn't beat anybody's "ass". Get over it son. Your reputation means nothing to the other locals and especially the ones you selfishly voted against.
Scene two: enter EZ and stonefish to help you out.

10 point

It's everyone's business we are all involved. If you don't like my opinion I really don't care. It doesn't matter who ratifies first. I agree with you on this point the union is coming apart because of certain individuals or groups that want to rag on the IBT but when it comes back on them they can't handle it and they get all teary. If people actually did the research and knew the facts it might change opinions. I support the members 100%. What I don't support is the politics that people are playing with the members of that local.
I don't know anyone who's getting "teary".
As for researching the facts....show us a credible source. After the new 4 yr progression, the mmi language proposed, safety, service and methods added to art 17 and a few other first round lead balloon language changes and dropping our healthcare to the base C6 plan we don't trust one of these weasels and the BAs that told us it was the "best ever" contract.....throw them on the pile too.
Credibility was a scarce commodity from 07/14 to date.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It's a good contract now that we overrode your yes vote the first time we voted and then they enhanced the healthcare.
You didn't beat anybody's "ass". Get over it son. Your reputation means nothing to the other locals and especially the ones you selfishly voted against.
It's still a terrible contract and history will bare this to be true.
I pray that I am wrong.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Listen boy you lost. Now you are sucking on teamcare. How does teamcare taste? The benefits were going to be enhanced in the first place. If you had any clue about it you would know this. My guess is you are in local 100 where the leadership changes every three years. So how are you supposed to ever get a clue skippy. I hope you get some people in there that get long I. The tooth but I bet you don't.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Listen boy you lost. Now you are sucking on teamcare. How does teamcare taste? The benefits were going to be enhanced in the first place. If you had any clue about it you would know this. My guess is you are in local 100 where the leadership changes every three years. So how are you supposed to ever get a clue skippy. I hope you get so people in there that get long I. The tooth but I bet you don't.
"Boy" you seem frustrated "Skippy"?
Why can't you have a discussion without attempting to belittle the other half?
It makes you look ignorant.

10 point

Listen boy you lost. Now you are sucking on teamcare. How does teamcare taste? The benefits were going to be enhanced in the first place. If you had any clue about it you would know this. My guess is you are in local 100 where the leadership changes every three years. So how are you supposed to ever get a clue skippy. I hope you get so people in there that get long I. The tooth but I bet you don't.
Listen boy, you don't have a clue. I suppose if I would believe like you do they would have given me an extra $5.00 an hr after we ratified the TA too because we have a lot of members.

I bet your local loves all the lobotomies they produce.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
"Boy" you seem frustrated "Skippy"?
Why can't you have a discussion without attempting to belittle the other half?
It makes you look ignorant.
Your ignorant brother called me son. By the way you look ignorant. Keep busting out those 5dollar words. I makes you almost like an elected official.