Caught on camera: UPS Driver kicks dog.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Not the least bit. I just have a low tolerance for stupidity
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1436495151.841270.jpg

browntroll

i cant say its the case here but i do remember one of my aunts had a small dog, i hated that little thing.
so i would go over and it would be nice and let me pet it but for some reason as soon as i would turn to leave it would always go right for
my ankles or start barking at me. it would show no aggression at all until u decided its time to leave thats when it would try to run after you,
obviously i didnt kick my aunts dog but i made my aunt hold it till i left.

Comeand Takeit

smoking without tires at light speed
This POS is soon going to become one of the 93 million unemployed. He could always get a job in the Obama administration. Maybe if he delivers in a "sanctuary city" he will live to kick another day!
:hang:

wayfair

swollen member
Some of us actually have brains and do more with our life than just UPS.....

Except you.......it's probably all you have because it's very apparent you don't have any sense or an education.

You're obviously just very stupid.

And with your way of thinking, UPS might be what you lose if you were in this situation.

ok??? tough guy

lol

wayfair

swollen member
Ok wow that's mature. Ooooh make fun of me because I study aikido for the last 20 years. Never said "master". That term isn't used :censored2:. I'm sorry that's not cool enough for you that I actually did something constructive with my life besides ups. I also study Kali, Krav Maga and systema. But whatever. Why don't you GTFO and actually realize you might not know what you're talking about.

Yeah go ahead and start a fight with a guy who's being aggressive or posturing his fists. When you're out of a job, remember how cool you are when they hire you at FedEx ground. They probably won't care if you start physical altercations with customers.

You've watched too many MMA fights I'm betting. People like you probably are itching for a fight. Smart people know when to walk away from one and live another day. So they say.

sorry, I study stop the threat, bruce le not

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Your moment of stupid would end if you ran up on me with a fist raised.... punk

Oooh so tough. I bet you're the guy that watches all those MMA fights and wears tap out shirts thinking you could handle yourself.

Except when the moment presents itself, you are the guy that gets knocked out or killed because he put himself in a stupid position in the first place.

Kind of like when you talk, the stupidity just flows easily with you.

Good luck with that scrappy

Orion inc.

I like turtles
so tough calling people princess... you're a joke

No I just called you a princess. It's called sarcasm genius. The only joke is your thought process.

And last I checked, I'm not here saying " oh if someone comes up to me fist raised, ima knock 'em out" while working.

Yeah I'm the joke.

wayfair

swollen member
Oooh so tough. I bet you're the guy that watches all those MMA fights and wears tap out shirts thinking you could handle yourself.

Except when the moment presents itself, you are the guy that gets knocked out or killed because he put himself in a stupid position in the first place.

Kind of like when you talk, the stupidity just flows easily with you.

Good luck with that scrappy

I'm too old for that, I carry a gun. and guess what, I haven't killed anyone in 20 years .... I think Lawler will win again....

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I'm too old for that, I carry a gun. and guess what, I haven't killed anyone in 20 years .... I think Lawler will win again....

I highly doubt you carry a gun and haven't done something stupid with it. Just because you carry, doesn't mean you actually know tactically how to handle it or yourself.

And basing off my interactions with you, you'd probably shoot yourself before shooting anyone else first.

wayfair

swollen member
I highly doubt you carry a gun and haven't done something stupid with it. Just because you carry, doesn't mean you actually know tactically how to handle it or yourself.

And basing off my interactions with you, you'd probably shoot yourself before shooting anyone else first.

that's because you're an idiot and try to judge everyone who has different view than you..

Re-Raise

Why do customers always talk to me when their dog is loose?

I don't care if he will lick me to death or won't bite, just pick the dog up so I can do my job.

The dogs won't come to them when they call them, but they are sure they won't bite.