Central States Rebellion Against Hoffa Begins this week!

And Tim is your answer?......what you have in your local is probably better than the contract Tim local has.....you have better healthcare and a better pension and the pension is probably better funded as well
Yea you are really getting sharp brother. Good point. That troll want Tim healthcare and pension. The carve out ant the western conference of teamsters pension it better than tims stuff. What a goofball.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Yea you are really getting sharp brother. Good point. That troll want Tim healthcare and pension. The carve out ant the western conference of teamsters pension it better than tims stuff. What a goofball.
I quoted him..... and instead of responding to me he attacked you and wide moms or wives.....I guess that means he knows im right......evil better go back to that tdu message board where nobody questions anything and you dont have to post facts

Hofficer Hater

This week the IBT will announce the reduction of benefits for some 345,000 Central States Pension Fund retirees. Another 65,000 active members will be told they will have to work till they die.

These 410,000 (retirees and active members) stand with Fred Z and the Teamsters United slate. They will work tirelessly to get the 65,000 members to vote against the ex-corporate lawyer.

This week will mark the beginning of the fall of Junior and the corrupt Old Guard!

Bye bye Junior!

We're doomed!

image.jpg

I doubt the current retirees are very understanding and certainly don't find their disposable fixed income being reduced very humorous.
No they don't think it's funny at all but they aren't stupid. They know about the six to one ratio. Where did I say it very humorous?

yea I'm telling the window licker he is funny because his numbers are wrong. Why don't you troll in the partners forum where you might have a clue. You are management. You know nothing about union stuff. You quit the union a long time ago. You just troll because you are retired. Don't you have pictures to take.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
yea I'm telling the window licker he is funny because his numbers are wrong. Why don't you troll in the partners forum where you might have a clue. You are management. You know nothing about union stuff. You quit the union a long time ago. You just troll because you are retired. Don't you have pictures to take.
There you go taking your silly self seriously again.