Cheers

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's hard to get a nice picture of Kirstie....she's past a deuce and a quarter and approaching triples now. You can probably spot her at In & Out Burger....that in & out is the only action she's been getting for a long, long time.

D

Dis-organized Labor

To quote Henny Youngman:

"She's a big hearted girl, with hips to match"

Dark Shadows was almost a vampire soap opera. Space 1999 was a story about a moonbase that has to survive after toxic waste,after years of being dumped on the moon,explodes propelling the moon out of earths orbit.
The new BSG is the best though.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
We have a gal that works in our center thats looks like a young Kristy Alley. Cute...and single. On car told me me when she pulls up to a dock there are at least 2 guys always waiting for her to open her back door (and I don't mean that in a sexual way).

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Was that a vampire show?? I am 38 and I vaguely remember that and a SciFi show called Space1999 that I used to watch. Memory is a bit hazy...

The main character was a vampire named Barnabas Collins. He had this cool cane with a wolf head for a handle. I hear when the show got canceled all the blood suckers got mgmt jobs at UPS. ....sorry I had to say that.