COD check must have blown out of truck

If she would have returned my call, or started conversation with I took care of it with the company... but Nooo. The whole "THERE WILL BE NO CHECK" and "YOU WILL NOT" was her attempt to start a argument or something. Obviously she was already having a bad day and wanted company.
5zXAb8bkMqnecEnCX1.gif

downwithbrownminot

You got fired for a complaint?
Their trying.. if it's not one thing it's another. New managments last attempt was for stealing time. Said a stop took 38 min, I said no way and wanted the paperwork showing my times.
It wasn't given to the stewards or myself. Before that it was getting truck stuck in blizzard. Starting to feel like harassment...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Their trying.. if it's not one thing it's another. New managments last attempt was for stealing time. Said a stop took 38 min, I said no way and wanted the paperwork showing my times.
It wasn't given to the stewards or myself. Before that it was getting truck stuck in blizzard. Starting to feel like harassment...

Name all the above and file a harassment grievance

downwithbrownminot

How were you going above and beyond?

Sounds like there might be more to the story which there usually is
I could have waited until I was on the clock to deal with her.
She also told 1800 num that this isn't the first check I've lost. Hey I just got on this route lady, heck we've never even meet

Ghost in the Darkness

I had a cover driver lose a check 6 or 7 years ago. Of course I'm the one who had to ask for a new check and be embarassed about the lost check & wasting time in my day. This was a commercial customer who has been an saahole at times but he did write a new check. I had to listen to the ranting, sometimes you have to take a little crap. You should have gone in person to ask about a new check. You screwed up and making a phone call regarding it looks even more unprofessional.
But mistakes happen I know.
I put checks in my pockets of my shorts or pants, they may be wet and sweaty on a hot day but I have never lost one.

downwithbrownminot

I had a cover driver lose a check 6 or 7 years ago. Of course I'm the one who had to ask for a new check and be embarassed about the lost check & wasting time in my day. This was a commercial customer who has been an saahole at times but he did write a new check. I had to listen to the ranting, sometimes you have to take a little crap. You should have gone in person to ask about a new check. You screwed up and making a phone call regarding it looks even more unprofessional.
I put checks in my pockets of my shorts or pants, they may be wet and sweaty on a hot day but I have never lost one.
I would have loved to stop by in person. Ya see I lost check on Thursday and with route deferment on Friday a higher seniority brother took my route sending me to a different center. Management had me so worried it was coming out my next paycheck I wanted to take care of it ASAP.

Ghost in the Darkness

I would have loved to stop by in person. Ya see I lost check on Thursday and with route deferment on Friday a higher seniority brother took my route sending me to a different center. Management had me so worried it was coming out my next paycheck I wanted to take care of it ASAP.
Gotcha. I prbly would have still gone in person even if before or after work to try to clear it up.

oldngray

nowhere special
I had accounting lose checks a couple of times. From my turn in it showed I turned in the checks. UPS wanted the customers to write new checks minus the stop payment charges. If the customer refused to do so it wasn't my problem.

I did have a big problem once when I collected a bunch of CODs and UPS sent some to the wrong shipper and wanted to make me pay for it. I insisted they produce the records and they stalled for a long time before finally admitting it was their mistake.