Come on guys, you are being watched 24/7! Don't do this

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
He wouldn't have treated the package that way had the recipient had a decent yard. The whole neighborhood looks trashy.....no need to handle anything delivered to anywhere on that street with care. The dumb security camera is most likely worth more than the house it's attached to.....and it's not like the box broke open or anything.

In regards to the second vid, had this joker not been driving so ridiculously slow in the center lane, this near-hit never would have happened. Idiot was just inviting disaster if ya ask me. What was he doing driving around in the dark anyway???

Some people........geeez

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Watching this video, no wonder there's so many accidents involving FedEx Ground CTV's and their FMCSA scores suck.

You'll never see the decal "We only hire safe and courteous drivers" plastered on any Ground semi.

overflowed

I have to ask. When these vids show up you ground guys are always real quiet. This is normal ground behavior to me. The bull:censored2:tt doesn't even surprise me anymore. This guy is just plain dangerous.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
As an Express RTD I can guarantee, if I pulled the stunts that idiot was doing, it would have been my last day on the job.

Unbelievable how tarnished this company's reputation has become in a relatively short period of time.

And Fredward obviously doesn't give two sharts.

bbsam

Staff member
I have to ask. When these vids show up you ground guys are always real quiet. This is normal ground behavior to me. The bull:censored2:tt doesn't even surprise me anymore. This guy is just plain dangerous.
What would you like us to say? We have some a-holes. We aren't surprised. Nor are we impressed with Express. The company gets what it pays for. They're cheap and it's going to show at times. Now if the driver sends the video and truck number to Ground, we could probably get the idiot off the road and see how the next one does.

Or he can post it on YouTube and be outraged about it. Or both.

STFXG

If one of these drivers were mine I would care. I'm independent. I see these guys the same as an Express guy does. Makes MY business look bad. What else is there to say about it? Another idiot.

Express Courier

I rolled up to a rural house today and there were two big dogs that came running up to my truck.. they were barking but didn't seem like they would bite but can't be sure. (one was a pitbull I think and the other I'm not sure. The pit was actually way calmer and sat down after the initial barking.) I honked the horn and waited a 30 seconds (their garage door was open, which is what I pulled near to) they didn't come out so I tossed the box, which was light like nothing breakable was in it, literally weighed less than a pound, towards the garage. Right when I did it I was like why did I do that, the dogs might chew that up.. then as I was backing away to get out of there I see a Cam pointed right at me. lol So long fellas, see you on the other side.

You've Got Mail

My driver dropped me off with a full handcart in drizzling rain yesterday. As I was walking down the street, some guy walks out of his front door and takes a picture of me.

People who photo/video UPS/Fedex drivers are the scum of the planet. Get lives.

!Retired!

I rolled up to a rural house today and there were two big dogs that came running up to my truck.. they were barking but didn't seem like they would bite but can't be sure. (one was a pitbull I think and the other I'm not sure. The pit was actually way calmer and sat down after the initial barking.) I honked the horn and waited a 30 seconds (their garage door was open, which is what I pulled near to) they didn't come out so I tossed the box, which was light like nothing breakable was in it, literally weighed less than a pound, towards the garage. Right when I did it I was like why did I do that, the dogs might chew that up.. then as I was backing away to get out of there I see a Cam pointed right at me. lol So long fellas, see you on the other side.
I'll play devil's advocate. Could you have left it at the end of the driveway? By the mailbox? DEX it as unsafe location and put in comments '2 dogs'?
I went to a stop (down south) and was chased by a Blue Healer. Recipient wasn't home. I had seen the dog and didn't go far from my truck (left the passenger door open on my 700). About a week later, I went to the same stop and the he told me I was lucky he didn't catch me. He said, don't even stop the truck, just throw the package by the garage. I suggested maybe put some type of box by the mailbox and we could just leave the packages in there. A few days later, there was a box there.
My driver dropped me off with a full handcart in drizzling rain yesterday. As I was walking down the street, some guy walks out of his front door and takes a picture of me.

People who photo/video UPS/Fedex drivers are the scum of the planet. Get lives.
You should have pulled out your phone and taken a picture of him.

Indecisi0n

Watching this video, no wonder there's so many accidents involving FedEx Ground CTV's and their FMCSA scores suck.

You'll never see the decal "We only hire safe and courteous drivers" plastered on any Ground semi.
One brake check would have fixed everything.